Oasis Turf & Tree Employee Reviews

I work in production
Production WorkerProduction (Current Employee) –  OhioApril 22, 2018
I was lucky enough to find this great company to work for two years ago and have been blessed with great benefits great Awesome coworkers and overall a greatFamily atmosphere this company gives you the opportunity to work as hard as you want and earn as much as you want which is very motivating which is great for this field
Pros
Great family atmosphere they set you up for success and overall a great job
Cons
The weather is always a concern
Great company and team. Amazing culture and fun.
Technician (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHApril 19, 2018
This is my first season with Oasis, and I am very glad to be apart of the team. Everyday is an opportunity to learn and have fun while doing it. The management team are very helpful, and everybody has a lot of knowledge. It is very fun helping people bring their property to it’s full potential, and Oasis does everything the right way to try and help. I am very proud to be apart of the Oasis family.
Pros
Education
Employers who genuinely care about their team
Lawn Technician (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHApril 19, 2018
I have worked in many enviornments throughout my professional life and i can honestly say that although the work may be hard at times, it is very fulfilling. When i find myself tired and worn down there is always a co-worker willing to give encouragement. If you enjoy the outdoors and basically being your own boss i recommend joining the production team at Oasis.
Pros
Great pay, family atmosphere
Cons
Long work day, labor intensive, weather dependant.
One of the best lawn care companies in the nation.
Lawn Technician (Former Employee) –  Loveland, OHJune 4, 2017
Oasis Turf and Tree is one of the most successful and fastest growing lawn care companies in the nation. And it's no accident. Out of all the companies in the green industry I've had the opportunity to see and work for, Oasis invests the most time and energy in training and taking care of it's employees and customers.
Oasis is top of the line!
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHMay 11, 2017
Oasis is a competitive and fun place to work. The management is not only super knowledgeable, but they are also very helpful. I love working at Oasis because I know the people I work for and with will continually help me in my career goals. I would recommend working at Oasis to anyone who enjoys good pay, competition, and respectful employers!
Awful Management and Blind Ownership
Senior Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 11, 2017
The "Sales Manager" would yell constantly at the employees, throw things and goof off. The least professional place I have ever worked.
He would also manipulate the numbers to keep ownership off his back.
I look forward to going to work everyday!
Turf and Tree Specialist (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHMay 11, 2017
This is my second season and I look forward to going to work everyday! I've NEVER worked for a company that cares more about their customers and employees than Oasis. It's such a great culture that we're all 1 big happy family. I can't imagine working anywhere else!!!!
If you go to work for oasis you become part of the family
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHMay 10, 2017
I worked for oasis on and off for over a year while running my own business. In my time at oasis I not only learned and sharpened my sales skills but also learned what it's like to work for a company that truly cares. Oasis not only cares about the quality of product and end result on the lawns they treat but more importantly they truly care about the people that work for them. If you are looking for a career where you feel like part of the family and the company stands behind its product and results then look no further.
Amazing place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHMay 10, 2017
This is my third season with oasis and I couldn't imagine working anywhere else. The owners are amazing. They treat everyone fair and like family. Truly a one of a kind place to work
wonderful company, fantastic owners
sales (Current Employee) –  Loveland, OHMay 9, 2017
Oasis is a special place to work. The owners and managers truly care for their employees. Everyone believes in the company's mission and the commitment to quality is real. Highly recommended!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oasis Turf & Tree. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7