Ocala Hilton Employee Reviews

2.5
Ratings breakdown
2.5Pay & Benefits
Set up bar for events during holiday season.
Event Bartender (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLDecember 31, 2015
Typical Day: Get to work as early as possible to hunt down proper equipment and set up your station.

What I Learned: To properly set tables and make shift bars in a professional manner.

Management: After the season was over, one manager was fired and another left for reasons unknown. Most management was professional, others seemed to only care for themselves.

Co-workers: Most were very nice and skilled, others were very hard to work with due to poor working conditions and nepotism.

Hardest part: It was a struggle to keep even part-time hours after the holiday season and even the best of employees were shoved aside for a supervisor's adult child that worked there.

Most enjoyable: Working with some great people and learning the ropes at a 2 star hotel that pretended to be 3. Plus the satisfaction that the guests were all happy with my bartending and customer skills.
Pros
Working with a select few professionals that were willing to teach you new things in the industry
Cons
Short or no breaks, pay for your food even if you don't get it. Lack of equipment.
Beautiful environment, fun place to work
Server, Banquet, Room service (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLJune 7, 2014
love this job,co-workers were awesome,management was awesome
Pros
good money, loved the members
Cons
some of the co-workeds that were older
holy weddings!! :)
Setting up venues, serving, bartending, (Former Employee) –  ocala flJune 3, 2014
Hilton is an amazing company they care so much about their employees my boss went out of his way to help me when my father had passed away great people.