OCD Cleaning Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Ocd Cleaning
Environmental Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 7, 2018
Short commute to jobs, learned how to use various cleaning equipment . Got along well with management,also it was a productive work environment.Enjoy the work .
small owned fast paced company in florida
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLApril 17, 2018
small family owned residential cleaning company that coved the sarasota bradenton and palmetto area in florida. had to leave due to the fact of relocation to forest city NC
not alot of job advancement or salary increase opportunity
Cleaning Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 20, 2017
There wasn,t any work assurances per week.I was called when he had work. Mostly a seasonally job unfortunately not a situation where you can be assured of any secure income.
Great place to work.
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Punxsutawney, PAAugust 9, 2017
I love this job. You are trusted with going into people's houses to do things that they unfortunatly can't do on regular days or just don't have time to get too. We help people keep their homes clean and smelling great for when they come home. Meet new people is a plus!
Pros
My mothers business so being able to work and see her is a big plus!
Cons
Not to many hours
Small indenpendant business
Clean and maintain houses or construction cleans (Current Employee) –  Xenia ohioJanuary 7, 2017
Like that it's individually owned and operated. So there is not a different person in your house at each clean. She is really detailed in what she cleans. What most overlook she sees and cleans. If your looking for a reliable,honest, dependable person she is the one.....
What a wonderful work experience.
House Keeper (Current Employee) –  Pagosa Springs, COMarch 22, 2013
Working for OCD cleaning has honestly been my only positive work experience. I was trained by a diagnosed OCD manger and learned everything I need to know to make a place a beautiful and healthy working/living environment. Management was picky, but fair. I was the best cleaner besides the manager herself. The hardest part of the job was making sure what I did was up to the standards. I loved seeing thing sparkle and shine after a good hard cleaning and always felt accomplished at the end of the day.
Pros
got to see all kinds of houses, apartments, condos, etc. got plenty of breaks and time to eat and do whatever i needed to keep myself motivated.
Cons
not many cons long hours hard work