OCEAN COUNTY COLLEGE Employee Review

View all OCEAN COUNTY COLLEGE reviews

The best job I've ever had
Student worker (Former Employee) –  Toms River, NJJune 30, 2014
My daily tasks were to answer the phones, taking messages, receiving voicemails and direct them to the appropriate persons. Greet the incoming students or staff members and to inform our staff when vistors arrive. The hardest part of the job was when someone left the office with a negative experience. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people. I worked in a part of the College where the Career Center is; One of the many resources they have is job offers and when the people who came back and told us of the jobs they were hired for.
Pros
The amazing staff
Cons
I couldn't work there after graduating from the College

Other OCEAN COUNTY COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Hard to get a raise
Adjunct Professor Theatre (Current Employee) –  Toms River, NJApril 28, 2018
You must complete 8 consecutive semesters as an adjunct before asking for a raise. I have volunteered over 900 hours and they turned down my promotion.
Nice
Assistant Professor of Information Technology (Current Employee) –  Toms River, NJApril 28, 2018
Nice place to work. Great service to the community. Good student body, enjoyable to work with. Nice place to work.

Teaching days and opportunities vary. Days, evening and weekend classses are avaiiable.

When you teach, you learn more than the students.

Management has been good and not too interfering.
The hardest part is, nothing. I find the work easy.
I love working with students