Ochsner Health is Louisiana’s largest non-profit, academic, healthcare system. Driven by a mission to Serve, Heal, Lead, Educate and Innovate, coordinated clinical and hospital patient care is provided across the region by Ochsner's 40 owned, managed and affiliated hospitals and specialty hospitals, and more than 100 health centers and urgent care centers. – more...Ochsner is the only Louisiana hospital recognized by U.S. News & World Report as a “Best Hospital” across three specialty categories caring for patients from all 50 states and more than 70 countries worldwide each year. Ochsner employs nearly 25,000 employees and over 4,500 employed and affiliated physicians in over 90 medical specialties and subspecialties, and conducts more than 700 clinical research studies. Ochsner Health is proud to be a tobacco-free environment. For more information, please visit ochsner.org and follow us on Twitter and Facebook.
There's never been a more exciting time to join the Ochsner team! We've made a lot of progress since opening the doors in 1942, but one thing has never changed—our commitment to serve, heal, lead, educate and innovate. We believe that every award earned, every record broken and every patient helped is thanks to the dedicated employees who fill our hallways.
As a member of the Ochsner family, you will be able to benefit from the ample opportunities and lend your hand in contributing and developing new, cutting edge technology and processes to enhance patient care. The best and the brightest work with us because they find the work challenging and rewarding - because their input is valued and their opinions respected. Here, there is room to grow and people who want the best for you and your family. Here, you matter.
Ochsner Health is Proud to be an Employer of Choice.
• Voted "Best Place to Work” by CityBusiness Magazine
• Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare”
• Recognized by Zippia as one of the “20 Best Companies to Work for in New Orleans, LA”
• Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of “100 Great Hospitals in America”
• Named as a 2018 Top Workplace by Times-Picayune
• Ochsner’s CEO Warner Thomas recognized as a 2018 Top CEO on Glassdoor
• Named to the Becker’s Healthcare 2018 list of "52 Great Health Systems to Know"
• Ranked #11 on the 2018 Indeed list of Best Hospitals To Work – less