Oclaro

Working at Oclaro: 13 Reviews

United States13 reviews

Clique

If your friends with the Operations manager you have it made. Cliques and friends club galore at this place. Only keep/hire like minded folks. If you disagree, then you are an outsider.

Pros

flexible

Cons

Cliques

Short term Assignment

I was on Short term assignment and assist them through an Acquisition. The staff was great and very helpful if you needed assistance. It was very laid-back and seemed to have flexible hours as well.

it is okay company to work for but not for too long.

it needs to improve profit and give a bigger shear to employee. The culture in the company need to be improved. The benefit needs improvement too. There are too much micro management taking place.

Good company to consult for.

I worked on a consulting assignment for them for four months. The role and objectives of the assignment were clear. I completed the assignment on time and left on good terms with the company. Lots of good people there.

Pros

Clear assignment and time frame.

good place

Company on the upwards swing. Good.products Okay.people. There is a strong technical focus, largely based on the historic research bent of the Towcester facility.

Pros

subsidised canteen

Cons

Remote location

The most enjoyable part of my job were having friedly and supportive of co-workers and Manager.

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table. Free lunch regularly. Very friendly supportive Manager. Good environment and friendly co-worker.

Great people but not much possibility to perform

Good place to work. Shift 6-14, with lunch break. Great people and team, very helpful co-workers. Up to area and people, management, some of part of the job have been learned more myself, part of them with great help. The hardest part of the job is long time seating job and long time working with microscop what affecting eyes. Not much possibility to learn something more at the moment and perform myself, not much variety different things to learn and do.

The company offered diversity and challenge. Opportunity for learning was always offered.

Pros

Busy

Cons

Lot of overtime

Dynamic work environment

A fast-paced, dynamic and challenging work environment made every day a new adventure

Pros

Dynamic work environment

Productive and awesome people to work with.

I've enjoyed my time at Oclaro this past year and have learned a lot of useful process's to enhance my skill set and career path for the future. Oclaro also has some awesome people to work with....going to miss them!

Respectful and very good management Fast paced and challenging Excellent people to work along side

Great people to work with

Very fast paced, start up spirit, great team of people to work with and learn from

Fiber Optic

Everything in this company is gooda typical day at work: goodwhat you learned: fiber optic fieldmanagement: pooryour co-workers: goodthe hardest part of the job: to deal with the boss

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oclaro. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Learn about Oclaro in popular locations

• Oclaro