Ocoee Health Care Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Slavery
Certified Nures Aid, PRN (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLJuly 8, 2017
I only work there for maybe 3 months or 4. While in training I was working at my current job and I was doing doubles and working overnight and then it was very difficult to come to the job and do the orientation. When it came time for me to do orientation I was oriented by this one lady and threw my orientation she decided to disappear and not show me where to put things or where to get clean linen or how to throw away the dirty linen or how to get basically I was left alone even though I experience CNA I'm not experienced in her facility. When it came time for me to work on the floor by myself it was pretty hard because there is no pads so if the resident decides that they that they have a mess or they are not they don't like you or the visit just can't hold whatever's giving them a problem the whole bed will be ruined and you would have to change it all over again there are no pads underneath the residence to protect the bed. They work you like crazy there were roaches in the residents rooms crawling on their beds and PayDay was a joke find somewhere else to work if you want better days for your back and pockets.
Pros
Free coffee in break room
Cons
Must take break at alloted time, no overtime given, no pads, wet beds underneath residents, roaches in and o. Residents beds, Rude management, bad pay even with experience, & must complete their version of CEU's.
Same problem with Avante of Orlando
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 4, 2016
Great company
Great clients...i use to work rehab
Loved it
They willing to work with your scheduled.
That's enough my gosh
Honestly i spend best 4 years there..
Good staff and great clients
Pros
Great clients
Cons
I did not opportunity to drop my kids to school
First position held after obtaining my LPN License.
LPN Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Ocoee, FLDecember 30, 2013
As my first position, I enjoyed working for OHCC. I learned a lot with valuable mentors that showed me the nuances of working as an LPN. I am grateful for the experience that I gained working for OHCC.

Want to know more about Ocoee Health Care Center?

Ask a question