Octapharma

Octapharma Employee Reviews in Santa Fe Springs, CA

Santa Fe Springs, CA7 reviews

Found 7 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,179 reviews
octapharmaplasmadonatetrainphlebotomistemployeebenefitdonation

Work life balance does not exist here.

No growth for RNs. Scheduling is horrible. If you're use to working independently & using your brain/skills; Micromanagement here will drive you nuts!

Cool job

Nice place to work if you want to gain experience but super fast paced and def not for everybody. Really busy days and sometimes trainers get upset at you.

Pros

Nice environment

Cons

Too busy

Octapharma insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

Great benefits good people

I enjoy working at OPI because the work is easy and the compensation is good, however, as an RN there isn’t much room for growth. Management is great and will do their best to work with individual needs but weekends will be expected.

Productive with definite room to grow within the company.

I was hired to work part time and once my two week training was over, I started working 30-35 hours a week. You have the opportunity to cross-train within the company for different positions and from what I seen there is ample opportunities to promote within the company as well. Definitely a place to stay permanently and advance. Management is actually responsive and available to needs, and the workplace environment is amazing. I've been there for a month and haven't had any issues, where other jobs I knew within a month if they were toxic or not.

Pros

Advancement and growth

Cons

Can get busy and there is a lot of standing

Poor management

All assistance under the main management need training poor skills and micro managing horrible and poor managers who do employee hours !!! Needs more professional and stop bulling

Bad management team

Former employee which the management team is so unfair there is favoritism there , the senior are the worst which get slide off for having point we have a point system which they do if your late or absent , they let some senior off with no point while others get it if late or absent. Some of the donors are pleasant only plus side to it but the employees where just to much!! To much drama to much attitude management talked down to us like children , they are really rude at time never worked with our schedule. IF YOU WANT TO START take the job but either wouldn’t recommend they are the worst don’t care about employees just care about brining people to donate and don’t even get your 49 hours sometimes we’re short staffed worked without a last break getting lunches late . People didn’t care if you had to go lunch they go before you Let’s just say worst place i ever worked in.

Pros

Paid time off

Octapharma Plasma Inc.

Octapharma Plasma is a wonderful company to work for if you're looking for professional growth and career advancement. Corporate Heads are supportive and want to truly enhance a positive workplace culture.

Pros

Career Advancement

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Octapharma. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.8 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.7
InHerSight Score
2.5Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare Octapharma with

Learn about Octapharma in Santa Fe Springs, CA

• Octapharma
  • Santa Fe Springs, CA
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?