Octo Consulting
View all Octo Consulting reviews

Octo Consulting

Octo Consulting Employee Review

Octo Consulting Senior Consultant Review - Managers are Caring

Managers at Octo Consulting actually take the time to know their employees and make an effort to be aware of your performance. This means during your annual review, the person giving you feedback and fighting for your raise actually has a clue about who you are and what you've done.

4.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same role

Good place to go and come back and go back again again again

nice good happy fun enjoy Good place to go and come back and go back fun place and good. Good and happy customer and people and work. Go with full energy.
Same role

remote work, never met real people

100% remote work, never visited office or met any of the team I was working with. Made impromptu hallway meetings never happen, used Slack for almost all interactions. hardest part of job was getting familiar with the way they used a highly modified SharePoint as a delivered product.
Same location

Sense of company on the move. Many acquisitions over the 1 - 2 years

It's a good place to be at right now. Lot of good things going on. Good training opportunities which will allow you to get desirable certifications. Company is building a state of the art lab for advanced technology work. Seems pretty cool. I like my client. I was with the client previously through other companies but consulting to a different division.

Pros

I've been here over a year and leadership and opportunities seem good

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Octo Consulting. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits