Odoo Inc

Odoo Inc insights

What people like
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Overall satisfaction
  • General feeling of work happiness
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility

Productive and fun place to work

Had good co workers and colleagues. Management was ok and opportunities for uowaed mobility were there if interested in being ambitious Overall a decent place to work

Pros

Free lunch

Cons

Shirt breaks, no weekends off

Terrible benefits and management

This company only cares about the sales number. There is no 401k matching. There is little organization when it comes to feedback. The interview process is extensive and makes you feel as though it would be a good company to work for but in my experience it was not.

Pros

Work life balance

Cons

Base salary is low, management is not good, not a ton of professional growth

Excelente

I Saw about this company and has huge opportunities to grow up inside and getting Best relationships with parnerts also

Good environment, bad benefits

Odoo is a fun company to work for because it has an interesting product and fun people working there. However, the pay is below industry standard, the benefits are poor and you a re treated as a completely replaceable cog.

Learn as much as you can

Great company to learn everything about ERP, Cloud, databases, cross-functional work, inside sales, travel, whole sale cycle. Very rigorous interview.

Pros

People, the work itself.

Cons

No advancement

Your experience matters.

Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.

Goo place to work

Great people, excellent management, definitely not great pay but is OK for the amount of work we have. Product is definitely the best thing they have

Fast growing company

- Amazing product, tons of features, nice UI, quick evolution. - Every employee can send suggestion to the product team. - Lot of responsibility from day 1. You receive inbound leads and manage the complete sales cycle (qualification, demo, contract negotiation and account management). You do demo on every app: e-commerce, manufacturing, project,... - Company culture is fun (teambuilding, fun atmosphere, draft beer in the office) and open-minded.

Productive workplace with Ping Pong

You get to learn the software, have autonomy, have fun, work hard, and more. Free parking for employees, growing company, fun sales and technical environment. Beer on tap and events weekly/biweekly paid for by the company. So far so awesome.

Pros

Beer on tap, snacks in kitchen, game room, coffee, fun office

Cons

Bart/Caltrain a bit farther away, cars and people below SF can have an easier time getting here, or if you live nearby or above easy to commute

Excellent Start Up Comapny

Odoo is an extremely fast paced, competitive work environment. I have enjoyed my time spent working for Odoo; however, job security is extremely low in the start up environment. I have been able to hone my sales skills as a software consultant as well as build upon my knowledge in IT and software development. Hardest part of my job is selling a quick start version of software that in most cases requires customization in which case our out of the box version is no longer appropriate for the client. The company faces a need to increase marketing and brand awareness. I enjoyed many classes in market research and product development in college and could like to transition from strictly high performance sales to marketing that blends sales and creativity.

Pros

Fun Work Environment - soccer, balance boards, lunches, break time to blow off steam, great team

Cons

Extremely High Turn Over Rate - no job security month to month

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Odoo Inc. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Odoo Inc