Offerpad Employee Reviews

Happiest I have been in 10 years in my career!
Market Director (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 14, 2018
I have been in various forms of real estate for the past 17 years and from a career standpoint, I am the happiest that I have been in 10+ years. The management team is forward thinking and open to trying new things as we grow and expand. The potential is unlimited with Offerpad!
Pros
Unlimited PTO, Benefits available within 30 days of employment
Cons
No 401-K Match
Great company to work for.
HMC (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2018
Productive, fast paced exciting company with great support.
Awesome benefits package.
Super bright employees
Relaxed corporate culture
No silos and good bonuses.
Pros
Unlimited PTO
Cons
N/a
I have worked at Offerpad for years! I love my job!
Manager/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 14, 2018
I have worked at Offerpad for years! I love my job! I respect the CEO and his work ethic!

I have a great supervisor.

The team I work with is amazing! Everyone is hard working and is happy to be here!
Exciting and always changing
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  CorporateNovember 14, 2018
Never a dull moment, always changing and growing rapidly. If you are looking for a company that is changing the way real estate is done. OP is the place for you.
Pros
New and exciting
Cons
Work/life balance is a little out of balance
Great place to work as a software developer and work from home benefits
Software Developer (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 14, 2018
Offerpad is a great place to work. I love the people I work with and love that everyone is trying to get better at their programming skills and that everyone is willing to help each other out.

I also love the work from home benefit. This is crucial for me as I love having the flexibility to live where I want. Currently if you live in the valley you get to work from home 4 days a week and if you are out of town even more time you don't need to be the actual office! So, you can actually get work done without so many distractions.

The development workflow is moving in the direction of best practices but many of the best practices are already there.

The pay is a little low currently but new hires are coming on at a better rate and the old guard is being brought up to current industry standard so we don't need to jump around to different jobs as much.
Pros
Work from home, Unlimited vacation
Talent Acquisition Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 14, 2018
Offerpad has been an amazing place to work so far. I have been given the autonomy to handle the talent acquisition side of the business in a way that no other position has awarded me! I look forward to seeing this company grow and expand into new markets nationwide!
Pros
Great benefits and perks
Cons
Need more process put in place for key procedures
Fast pace, making waves!
National Repairs Manager (Current Employee) –  ArizonaNovember 14, 2018
Want to be a part of the ever changing world of real estate? ... Come work for Offerpad!

Real estate can be a roller coaster of a ride for agents when you think about the cut throat world of sales, leads and closing deals. I enjoy working here at Offerpad because I can still use my skills and my real estate back ground to work in an industry that I have a passion for and I can do so while working for an amazing, fast growing and supportive environment.

I do love it here!
Pros
Culture and growth opportunities
Manager (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 14, 2018
Offerpad is a great place to work. The culture not only challenges you to be your best, but helps you become your best. People who separate themselves with hard work, effort and skill set are rewarded with opportunity and growth. No better feeling than helping someone sell their most prized possession and also helping people buy their most prized possession.
Pros
People - Collaboration - Culture
Cons
Office space - Meeting rooms
Sometimes I like working here
Homeowner Consultant (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 14, 2018
As in most jobs in real estate, you need to be available to help your clients at almost anytime, anyday. This can really cut into person life and the reasons why we come to work. Working weekends, evenings, and even holidays are part of the job, and really should not be. We are breaking from the traditional process and people expect less traditional times to work with us. More people are surprised that we are available during the weekend and ask to be called back during the week when they are not spending time with their family. We should follow that trend and give our people the flexibility to be able to decide if working nights and weekends is in their best interest with their own work/life balance. Disruption of a trillion dollar industry doesn't happen overnight, and only happens when you have the right people in place, and those people believe what you believe. I learned a long time ago that if you take care of your people, your people will take care of you. By that I mean happy employees create happy customers. Happy customers make great companies.
Pros
work from home options, unliminted vacation for exempt
Cons
expected to work all the time, work/home life balance can be unbalanced
Productive and rewarding place to work
Foreman (Current Employee) –  OrlandoNovember 13, 2018
The hardest part is seeing a house in neglect. The Beauty of the job, seeing your teams hard work make this neglected house a Beautiful Home : ) Working with a team we’re you can exchange technics and build your skills and a tight team relationship.
Pros
Benefits, work life balance.
Wish there was a ping pong table
Service Manager (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2018
I have been with Offerpad a few short months. I am happy that I decided to join such an amazing company. I look forward to growing with them. What an amazing culture they are creating.
Pros
Potential room for growth
Cons
None.
Love this job!
Home Marketing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2018
Love this job! Great benefits, pay, and culture! Love the values of the company and the people who work here. Fast paced and sometimes long hours but can set your own schedule for the most part.
Great Company with Amazing Leadership!
Director (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLNovember 13, 2018
Management is Top Notch! Fast paced results driven company culture. Great support from upper management. Positive work environment where people feel valued and appreciated.
Pros
Great Pay w/ Unlimited PTO for Salaried Employees
Cons
None!!
hard-working, collaborative, and fun place to work
Employee (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 13, 2018
I like coming to work each day because its a good group of people that work hard and have fun at the same time. I enjoy working on a team where we share ideas and collaborate.
Pros
good work-life balance. great company culture.
Offerpad is a great company to work for
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCNovember 13, 2018
I really enjoy working for Offerpad and everyone one my team. Everyone works together and helps each other out. I was referred to this company by a former co worker and glad I came aboard
Benefits
Cons
No 401K yet
Great Place to Work
Dispositions (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 13, 2018
The Culture here is amazing! It seems like a big family even though there are hundreds of employees. Great atmosphere around the office. Great attitudes by fellow employees. This is the career job of all jobs!
Pros
Fun Workplace, Benefits, Great Pay
Cons
Cant think if any
Great place to work!
CS dept (Current Employee) –  Gilbert, AZNovember 13, 2018
It's high energy and up beat. Like any start up there is some growing pains but all in all it's a fun place to be. We have great leadership in our CEO. Could not ask for a better place to be
Pros
The people
Cons
We need more room
I try to get all of my people to come work here
Project Manager/Estimator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 13, 2018
Because they’re highly qualified and deserve to work for a company who values them as teammates, treats them as assets and never stops working to find ways to improve the culture you get when working for Offerpad.
Pros
Incredible benefits, great team members and competitive pay
Cons
Depending on your job title, you might work long hours.
Forward thinking
Developer (Current Employee) –  GilbertNovember 13, 2018
Everyone at Offerpad is committed to the company’s goals. The executives are committed to getting the employees the tools/training they need to reach these goals. They also encourage employees to think outside of the box and encourage employees to present new ideas at all levels; no idea is dismissed out of hand as collaboration is a cornerstone of how we do business.
Pros
Collaboration and innovation
Fun, exciting company with great growth potential.
Renovations (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 13, 2018
Exciting and fun work in a company that is making a name for itself disrupting the traditional real estate market. The team and management easy going, communicate well and are concerned for the welfare and growth of its employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Offerpad. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7