OfficeTeam Employee Reviews

Go to another agency
Candidate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 24, 2019
So I've been working with this company to find placement for the past month and a half ( mind you I'm at a director level, Sr. Executive) with all the " your a great fit for out team" I've been getting ghosted for the longest. I have to call them to all the time to follow up and when I do they find all these amazing jobs placements, then I get ghosted again. The person I work with on placement, I had hoped for that person to keep on touch all the time seeing how they bosted about what a great fit I am, when a potential great place opens, another recruiter calls me to tell me I'm too experienced, it's kinda a slap in the face when the main person you deal with cannot follow up with you with the news and a better resolution.

Do yourself a favor, please dont reach out to them. Theyll drag you along then forget about you. Same goes with all the people that reach out to you about potential openings.
Cons
As an employment agency they try to place you with jobs matching your skills.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Uniondale, NYMarch 20, 2019
Office Team has placed me on numerous assignments. They are very professional and make their clients feel comfortable working with the recruiters. They prepare you well for your assignments.
Recruiters don't know how to place you properly here
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 19, 2019
I was put in two job positions First one, Admin Asst, and I didn't hardly do any work. Except make labels, binders and file....file ….file....file......most boring job ever! Then the next assignment they put me on was for data entry, and well yes that is my main background, except the job wasn't data entry, it was for someone advanced in Microsoft Excel. And the IT lady training was awful and didn't accept that I wasn't advanced, and when i'd asked questions she was ugly about it, so they let me go because I was confused on day 3! SERIOUSLY 3 DAYS TO LEARN SOMETHING NEW! First of all Office Team shouldn't have put me in that position to begin with. But they don't care, all they care about is that they are making the $$$$
Pros
they find you work fast
Cons
recruiters need to be trained better for job placement
very good place
ACA Specialist (Former Employee) –  Allentown, PAMarch 15, 2019
the office team are very nice the had got me 3 jobs in the las 2 month every time i call them the are aways avalible or if a send email the responde o call me right away
Great experience. A job for the right person.
STAFFING MANAGER (Former Employee) –  Rochester, NYMarch 13, 2019
I enjoyed this job for a while, but ended up deciding it is not the best opportunity for me. Individual with the right mindset and drive within sales and staffing would do great in this role.
I was a temp for many different clients.
Temporary Billing Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Trevose, PAFebruary 19, 2019
A great company that allows me to explore different job positions and gave me the ability to gain experience. I enjoyed working with everyone at Office Team! They always listened to what my feedback and provided me with important skills I can use in my future career path.
Officeteam always gave a good match with my assignments.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCFebruary 17, 2019
From every since I've worked with Officeteam, they always gave me a good match with the assignments they placed me.They also challenged my skills and that brought my full potential.
Pros
They also challenged my work experience.
Cons
N/a
Very productive quick responses on finding assignments
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIFebruary 5, 2019
Office Team is a great fun filled place to work. Awesome recruiters easy to communicate with and very resourceful. I would work for them Anytime. This is definitely a reputable Company
OfficeTeam Review - Columbus, Ohio
Expanded position from secretary (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 31, 2019
I worked with OfficeTeam as a temp for 3 years. My experience with them was excellent. The recruiters were very professional and they were readily available if I had any questions or concerns. My experience with the company I was working for as a temp was great as well. I learned a lot and expanded the position to more than they asked. I would return to OfficeTeam again.
Pros
The type of work I did was really fun.
Cons
Na
Great place
Summer Temp (Former Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 25, 2019
Working for OfficeTeam this past summer was amazing. I was able to work full-time hours even though I would be going back to school three months later. This allowed me to earn money and work a regular 9-5 schedule with only some weekends. It also provided me the opportunity to work in several different office environments with different types of supervisors.
Pros
Full time temp work
Make sure you get a determined recruiter
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJanuary 25, 2019
Being staffing i understand how employment may work. I worked with SEVERAL receuiters and all of them did not truly care with placing me where im valued. My experience and professionalism wasnt truly examined so they try to place you wherever there is SERIOUS needs. Communication was inconsistent and hardly taken serious. Make sure you express your concerns right away so you wont waste your time with recruiters who hardly care about you being employed in general.
Pros
Paid weekly
Cons
Dishonest recruiters/ lack of professionalism
good for temp jobs
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, CAJanuary 8, 2019
I contacted office team to look for temp jobs near me. While they have a million job postings that you are applying to they do not call you back until they find something that fits with your experience and background. they gave me a 1 day assignment and I never heard from them again. if you plan to go for any temp agency go with multiple while also doing your own job searching most likely you will be able to find a job on your own nonetheless.
Pros
temp jobs
Cons
lack of communication
Professional Temporary Work
Program Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Eugene, ORJanuary 3, 2019
Great place to help locate a job. Pay isn't too good if you're a single income household. Very professional staff. Would sign with them again for future employment.
Pros
Job placement
not great
Quality Analyst (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNDecember 31, 2018
I have worked at Office Team for 5 years. They started off great but have not been able to find good paying assignments or consistent assignments or me. The staff gives a great spiel but will forget about you quickly.
Typical
Team Assistant (Current Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 30, 2018
Normal Temp Agency
Job Coaches do not stay in contact enough
Would be easier and less worry to know what exactly is going on with the assignment and what or when a position would become available
Supplied work/income
Temporary Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLDecember 26, 2018
Didn't have enough consistent jobs to send me out on. Not much more to say - this is a temporary assignment company mostly - although they can help find permanent position by giving a temp to hire position.
Pros
Pleasant people to work with at Main office.
Cons
Not enough work.
Aggrivating
fabricator and installer (Former Employee) –  Casselberry, FLDecember 17, 2018
Can not understand why there is a Marketing Manager running the show, it's a woodshop. Marketing Manager is rude, and gets in the way. To many chiefs.
Pros
Its a really fun job if you are creative
Cons
Marketing Manager calls all the shots, and makes it irritating to work there.
Discriminatory!
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Carlsbad, CADecember 12, 2018
Would not send me out on work assignments. The management was age, culture and personally discriminating. The management sent me out on assignments that paid $11.00 to $13.00 per hour which is not sufficient enough to support oneself in the North San Diego County. With 40 years of Office experience, and used to earning $20 to $25.00 per hour it was a true slap in the face! Wouldn't recommend Robert Half and Co/Office Team to anyone!
Pros
Some good assignments.
Cons
Discriminating Mansagement
Stay away from this agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Saddle Brook, NJDecember 12, 2018
Applied on-line for a job. The salary range was between $22-$27 er hour. Met with the recruiter and was told the job paid no more than 422 an hour. What Office Team does is they bill the client/employer at a higher rate and pay the temp the lower rate so their cut is bigger. When I passed on the job I was then not called for any other jobs. When I re-apply online and I tell them I am already registered with their agency all of a sudden the jobs are filled and they have nothing for me at this time. They got called out on their BS and then they do not call you for jobs.
Pros
Cons
Pay rate
Temp
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IADecember 11, 2018
I only worked here doing temp work because my husbands job required we move every 4 months. There were not many opportunities that paid well in the area we were living.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OfficeTeam. Our community is ready to answer.