OfficeTeam Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Have something else lined up
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 20, 2018
This place will get your hopes up thinking they client want you, only to find out you didn't get the job. You can forget calling the office for feedback, they will not answer calls after u been denied employment.
Temporary agency.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAJuly 17, 2018
OfficeTeam matched me with jobs (temporary assignments) that were in line with my data-entry and administrative skills. I worked for various companies throughout the Central GA region.
Left on your own
Temporary Document Processor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 12, 2018
There was no follow-up once you were placed on an assignment. You didn't know exactly when or if your assignment was over and you never received a pay increase unless you asked for one. Very disorganized.
Pros
Weekly pay
Cons
No follow-up after placement, no annual salary reviews or increases
Great Temporary Staffing Agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  New Castle, DEJuly 12, 2018
Office team is great to work with when looking for temporary work. The office staff is really friendly and helpful. They provide a lot of helpful information when preparing to interview and give you a lot of details.
Pros
Cons
Temporary
Poor managment and staff
Employee (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXJuly 8, 2018
Poor management, when you ask them something they tell you one thing g and tell the employer another. Plus it's who they know. The staff will help there friends get a job even stoop to the point of firing staff to give there friends (not qualified for the position) the job you had. To be honest it's best to keep looking for a job by yourself. When you have an Interview if they call to schedule a time they won't communicate and you look bad due to them saying you will go even though you never said you would.
Pros
You learn
Cons
To many
Temporary Positions
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJuly 5, 2018
Unfortunately this temp agency was not able to keep me employed enough, so I had to go through other employment agencies as well as job hunting. This was during a time when many employers were not hiring, so I was forced to work through temporary employers until something more permanent came up.
Great company
Claims Technician (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 3, 2018
This is a great company, there are so out going and willing to help you I'm find a job that fits! They place me within a week after interviewing! And when my assignment ended they immediately found me another assignment.
As Temp Agencies go, it’s better than most..
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYJuly 3, 2018
Working for Office Team wasn’t always a bad experience, most of the jobs were informative and kept you busy. However most of the clients hiring through Office Team do not follow through with temp-to-hire positions and often use any excuse to end the assignment. Office Team regularly over hires employees leaving little to no assignments available for current employees going off assignments. Average wait time between placement was 2-3 months with a week or less assignment in between. Average compensation was between 10.50-13$ an hour. Well under their advertised 14-16$ rate.

Dealing with Corporate (Robert Half) was often confusing and frustrating as they are unaware of State Laws outside of their home state, California.

I wouldn’t recommend Office Team or Robert Half if you’re looking for long term assignments, but if you’re looking to build a knowledge base of Administrative positions, and do not need to rely on them for regular employment, I’d say give them a try.
Pros
Opportunities to learn new skills, nice working establishments
Cons
No consistency, large gaps between work, low pay rate. Impossible to achieve benefit eligibility
Great Company!
CLERICAL, ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 28, 2018
I worked for several years with OfficeTeam as well as Accountemps. Both divisions placed me in assignments that turned permanent within 6 months or less.
not a fun culture
Data Entry Clerk (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORJune 27, 2018
The last place I worked the employees were not very nice to the temps. To many people doing the same job and not enough work to go around. Even with work in other areas got sent home at least once a week.
Pros
hours
Cons
no advancement
Blah.
Staffing Manager (Current Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJune 26, 2018
They pretend to care, but if you don't benefit you, there the door. Quite a stressful job with little reward/ support from management. Shame really, they preach such a beautiful theory
Office Team Member (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 24, 2018
As a temp agency, it has limited opportunity. Offered assignment with work hours that had no way to balance work/life. Although asked for and seen postings for assignments qualified for, I was not considered and suspected intentional selection vs qualified selection. Experience may differ per individual.
Pros
n/a
Cons
n/a
The Brooklyn office is horrible.
Temp (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 17, 2018
Sent me on assignments that did not match the description I was given. This happened on more than one occasion. The last assignment I was sent on had a high turnover rate. The trainer admittedly stated he had never trained anyone for that position before. I had to train with another person on one computer so, I never received hands on training. Instead of the recruiter going to bat for me, she sided with the company. At that point I felt they were concerned with only the well being of their paying client and not the person the sent to work there.
Connected me with my current employer
Sales Assistant, Good Stuff Division (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 17, 2018
This company is a temp agency which helped me get my foot in the door with my current employer. Have had no further contact with them since coming on as a permanent employee.
Did Not Care for Them
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Lancaster, PAJune 13, 2018
OfficeTeam was conducting interviews in this area for local clients. I received a call to meet with them as they needed someone immediately for a local client in the downtown area. While this opportunity came at a very good time, it was the only assignment I ever got from them, even though I applied for other posted positions.
Great help
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Herndon, VAJune 12, 2018
Office team got me my position with the company I work for now. I went in interviewed with officers, took the testing and worked various temp jobs for 3 years while I was pregnant(yes, I was pregnant for 3 years) Then when i was ready for permanent work, they found me a temp to perm position which I was hired fulltime after 60days.
Temp Jobs
Administrative Roles (Temporary) (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJune 12, 2018
OfficeTeam is a good organization to obtain Temp jobs between permanent employment opportunities. They are good at finding administrative, data entry, and receptionist type of positions.
Varied, interesting and fast paced
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Manchester, NHJune 8, 2018
As a temporary worker, there were many assignments from stuffing envelopes to helping recovering addicts. Perfect for demonstrating and learning new skills.
Pros
flexible
Cons
flexible
Summary
Pricing Analyst (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJune 6, 2018
I did temporary work through this company some of the assignments were great and some were not so great in the end I was glad to get some accounting experience under my belt. As well as the opportunity to work in some great companies
Pros
Work with some amazing people
Cons
As soon as your getting use to the dstaff the assignment was over
A joke
Office Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lynchburg, VAJune 5, 2018
Was promised an 180 day assignment, only to find out, once I was there, that the assignment was for 30 days. They made every process difficult and required me to jump through numerous hoops, once I was on assignment, in order to get payed.