OfficeTeam Employee Reviews

Worth the Risk
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 14, 2018
Although there is no job security (your assignment can end at any point with little to no notice), if you are a hard worker and find a great company, you can take advantage of the opportunities this job offers. It requires you to be PROACTIVE- call them, follow up, call again, get answers- and a good candidate and interviewer. Don't just apply for one job- apply for anything and everything you can in all surrounding areas and be thorough about follow up. My wait time between contacting Office Team and landing an interview (or three, as in one case) was less than a week both times, and I landed a job within two weeks both times as well.
Pros
Flexiblity, multiple job options, good way to get your foot in the door
Cons
No job security, no paid holidays until you've worked for them for a year
Great place to start when new in town
Front Desk Clerk (Contracted) (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 11, 2018
I had just moved back into town and had to find a job as soon as possible. OfficeTeam is a reputable temporary agency affiliated with the Robert Half organization.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Tinley Park, ILSeptember 11, 2018
Officeteam keeps you working and the staff are wonderful. The hours are great I like being off on the weekends. The staff gives you training as well at the office.
horrible
WesleyLife - Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Des Moines, IASeptember 6, 2018
Offieteam placed me in a position with an amazing team and wonderful work environment. however they were given a 2 week advance notice that my job would be ending as it was a temp position. They waited until the morning of to call me and notify me. The company ended up keeping me on longer until I could find placement myself.
Very unprofessional
Administrative Assistant I (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CASeptember 3, 2018
Very disappointed. No one would get in contact with you to follow up with you if you like your assignment, you always have to call your rep, they keep changing your rep with out anyone letting you know. No good communications
Pros
Cons
Assignment ended, reps don’t care about you as a great worker
Fine for a temp service
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WIAugust 30, 2018
They weren't very involved. Once you were assigned, you were on your own. If an assignment ended, or even if they knew in advance, they didn't do much to help place you elsewhere. Huge gaps in communication.
The environment depended on the client company. I had very little day-to-day interaction with OfficeTeam.
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Cedar Rapids, IAAugust 29, 2018
OfficeTeam gave megreat opportunities in long term positions with major employers. I was able to attain full-time, permanent employment through my OfficeTeam experience. I would recommend them to anyone needing to get that "foot in the door" with a major employer.
Pros
Flexibility easy to communicate with them if a problem arose in an assignment.
Cons
No benefits, no paid time off.
Very flexible and many oppurtunities
Healthcare Office-Support Member (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAAugust 28, 2018
Since this is a temp agency I was sent to various assignments all related to the healthcare. The assignments would typically last from 3 months to a year in some cases. On one assignment I was assigned to work for a billing dept and help with data entry. On another assignment I was sent to the medical records dept of a hospital where I was responsible for delivering, receiving, archiving medical records on a daily basis. The work environments were fast paced and demanding but I felt satisfaction since I felt I was part of something greater than myself. I especially enjoyed the fact that when an assignment was over they'd have another just a day or two later which I really appreciated.
Pros
Always reliable work.
Cons
Unfortunately they were only temporary assignments.
Not enough opportunity
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYAugust 27, 2018
The company is only paying $10/hr. Office Team did not negotiate salary. I returned to work place I previously left. Company requested me back. Would like another placement. The company is non-profit so no room for being hired full time.
Pros
Little or no Supervision
Cons
money
I would recomend working here
Data Entry for a Insurance Company (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 26, 2018
This was a great company to work for there is career advancement and they have a great work culture. I had an excellent experience working here I wish I had not have had to relocate.
Customer Service Typical Work Day
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 23, 2018
I have a productive day Monday through Friday. I have learned so much working for this company. My number one priority is the customer. The customer should always have a smile on his/her face when completing a call with me. My focus is to keep the customer happy. The workplace culture helps the company to be more unique. I believe the hardest part of the job is when you have that one angry customer that just isn't satisfied no matter what. It will take determination to calm that customer down so that he/she can be assisted. The most enjoyable part of the job is being the first point of contact.
Pros
Making my customer happy
Cons
When the customer is angry
Great company to work for
Data Entry Operator (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 20, 2018
This was a job that I did in a lockbox situation where I enter customer information into a database for accounts for Mortgage Company and other payments
Pros
Helping people
Cons
There's no Cons
Temp like this are agencies dying out
Administrative (Former Employee) –  Braintree, MAAugust 18, 2018
I had some bad experiences with this company in Braintree too. It is a temp agency and either it has a very small client base or their industry is just dying out. They have almost no assignments and one they sent me on in Canton, MA I ended up filing a complaint against with the USDOL the first day
Pros
non
Cons
don't waste your time and personal information
Staffing managers are very responsive when you need them. They answer right away to any questions you may have.
Executive Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Perrysburg, OHAugust 16, 2018
Great place to work for. The staffing managers are very knowledgeable and know how to match your skills to jobs. From start to finish the staffing team is there for you.
Relax but fulfilling
Front Office Coordinator/HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TXAugust 11, 2018
The company I worked for was great. I learned a lot while working there. I would have stayed there and they wanted me too as well. Management was great as well as the owner of the company.
Pros
Relaxed
Cons
Assignment ended
Great environment when positions are avaiable
Temporary Worker (Current Employee) –  Lynnwood, WAAugust 5, 2018
Difficult to live on temporary wages. Jobs are far between. I have learned MANY new programs. The hardest part is surviving between jobs. The most enjoyable is that I haven't had to go on unemployment, yet.
good temp jobs
Construction Admin Assist (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIAugust 5, 2018
officeteam provide me with a job. these jobs are temporary in nature but can on occassion become full time direct hires. Most of the time, the jobs offered were what I was looking for
They lie
Order manager (Former Employee) –  Pasadena, TXAugust 5, 2018
My position was coming to an end and they told me it was extended. 2 days later I had no job. They then told me not to worry and I havent heard from again. They also told me, " I have a job and I am not worried about you. " This is an absolute aweful place to put your trust into.
Pros
Cons
Aweful company
I called these up people and they hung the phone up on me. Not professional at all. When you have a problem on an assignment they don't care.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Columbia, MDJuly 25, 2018
I can't believe I worked with this company for two years. It is the Columbia MD office. They tell lies. That is not professional at all. Run away!
Contractor
Data entry (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 23, 2018
Not many long term assignments and I was often offered assignments further than I was willing to travel. Assignments would end way before the scheduled date.
Pros
Friendly staff
Cons
Assignments were often not a good fit or not long term

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OfficeTeam. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about