OfficeTeam Employee Reviews

Great company
Staff Support/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Lake Mary, FLNovember 21, 2017
They always looked out for their employees to find them a secure and quality work environment and made sure that they were aware of any concerns the employee may have had.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
More job opportunities
Claims assistant
Claims Assistant (Former Employee) –  Cortland, ILNovember 18, 2017
Office team is a great company to work for if you like working for a temporary agency. I think the pay could be a little more competitive to the location of employers.
Pros
Get paid weekly
Cons
Temporary assignments
Productive workplace
Human Resources / Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Greenbelt, MD 20770November 17, 2017
I've been with Office Team for many years and the staff has always been friendly, courteous, and fast responding. they always keep work coming my way and I would definitely recommend them to many.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSNovember 16, 2017
Took inbound and outbound calls from customers on Best buy business Advantage customers. On there cards helping them out in any type of way I can be assistance
The culture is relaxed.
Data entry (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CANovember 15, 2017
The culture is relaxed. Management is quick to look for job opportunities for placement. All representatives are friendly and willing to answer all questions.
Great Agencey
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CANovember 15, 2017
This agency really help matched my skills with the contract i worked. Also nice environment The case managers are very friendly . Recommend if you like contracts this the one.
great company
Set up (Current Employee) –  Orange County, CANovember 15, 2017
Communication is key and they keep you updated with work updates and what will happen if you have temp positions. More temp to hire positions and benefits
Pros
pay
Cons
not knowing when assignment will end
good company
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 14, 2017
very happy with my assignment. I work 19 miles from home and I couldn't be more happier. They offer a variety of work assignments and they are very flexible.
Try another agency
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  FederlNovember 12, 2017
Horrendous communication, Office Team staff missed meetings and did not follow up, lots of excuses given for their lack of professionalism.
Don’t waste your time with this agency.
Cons
Poor communication, unprofessional attitudes
They’re very selective on who they give jobs to.
Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 7, 2017
They always assigned me the low level jobs. I have a Masters Degree in an Administrative field and they never put me in a job in my field. They pick and choose who they give the better jobs to. They also got me fired off of an assignment. I asked them for an increase in pay for the work that I was completing was way more than was stated. They asked the client and of course I was let go on a moments notice from the client.
Pros
Cons
They call you for the jobs they are desperate to fill.
Great if you can only work Part Time
Administrative processing and HR assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 6, 2017
If you need a flexible schedule with minimum hours this is the placement company for you. They find easy fun jobs with potential for full time if hired on.
Good company with Incredible Managers
Consultant (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCNovember 5, 2017
Managers really do care about you and what your goals/restrictions are day to day and long term. I think I get paid fairly for the work that I do and even though it would be nice to get more, I enjoy working temporary jobs and learning so much from so many different companies and positions and gaining truly valuable experience and skills that help your resume get noticed. If you are a good employee but aren't so good at interviews this is the place for you. You can show how great you are with your actions not with your words, for those who are better at doing the work rather than talking about doing the work.
Pros
Flexibility, Good pay, Gain great experience, working with well established companies
Cons
no job security, no guaranteed hours
Fast Opportunity, Inadequate Compensation
Contract Employee (Current Employee) –  Warrenville, ILOctober 29, 2017
Temp to perm opportunities often do not follow through, compensation offered is below skill, experience and education level candidate has to offer. No paid holiday time until after a ridiculous number of hours worked that exceed 6 months on average.
Pros
Usually have opportunities open quickly
Cons
No reliable length of time or perm option followthrough
Horrible place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Akron, OHOctober 28, 2017
This office team company is unprofessional and Is not up front with you. They waited till the last moment to tell me I was fired and could not return the the job they placed me at. Beware of this shady company they also assign u to low level jobs only paying $ 11.00 per hr. They pick and choose who they give the better jobs to training also was minimal which set me up to fail. They are horrible and you are better off finding your own job or going through a more professional staffing agency.
provides temporary jobs
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Trevose, PAOctober 18, 2017
The company provides temporary positions. There was a problem with my salary wherein the staff at OfficeTeam had told me one hourly rate but when I received my check it was not the rate I had been quoted. They did not honor the original amount I had been quoted.
Temporary Employment
Customer Service Temp (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHOctober 14, 2017
Office Team is a good place to start when seeking employment, especially office support and accounting are their main accounts they handle for their clients. When I went through them, I worked a 6 month assignment at JP Morgan Chase, worked hard and networked within.
Pros
Very professional employment services.
Cons
Some assignments are very short.
Client employees were trouble makers
Leasing Representative (Former Employee) –  Pleasantville, NJOctober 14, 2017
Office Team was great, however they encouraged the Temps that the assignment may turn into something permanent. However, once we became comfortable with the employees of the company, they were very quick to inform us that we would never become permanent employees of their company.
Pros
Online paystubs, support from officeteam
Cons
false promises of permanent placement
Various assignments as Administrative Assistant
Temporary Contract (Former Employee) –  Syracuse, NYOctober 13, 2017
I had various assignments and enjoyed most of them. Communication with the agency was fairly good. I was fortunate to be able to pick up another job fairly quickly after one temporary assignment was completed. I would recommend the agency for temporary assignments.

I was able to work at a bank and in a corporate office. The agency would often call and let me know about assignments that they believed might be a good fit for me.
Pros
Always temporary assignments available
Cons
Would like to have seem more temp to perm jobs with better pay
Very helpful in getting good assignments
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2017
My experience with Office Team was as a temp clerk until I was hired by Herford Insurance Company, which was a temp to perm job from Office Team. I got some very good assignments from them.
Good for temporary employment
Paralegal (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TX 79902October 2, 2017
OfficeTeam is an employment agency. I was in a paralegal position with the City of El Paso, El Paso Water Utilities in the Legal Dept at the hourly rate of $14/hr. I worked with them for 4 yrs & during those 4 years, I did not receive a raise nor benefits. The water utility decided to hire me and after 4 years, the utility had to pay a pretty steep price to hire me directly.
Pros
Able to get to know a job without having a true commitment
Cons
no benefits

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OfficeTeam. Our community is ready to answer.