OfficeTeam Employee Reviews

Unprofessional Recruiters
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Portland, MENovember 15, 2018
Unprofessional recruiters; condescending, pushy jerks really. You will be scolded if you turn down anything.
Job offer included re-inventing the wheel for a company to grow their business, I mean grass-roots style for little money. I would not waste your time with this agency, unless you just want to feel bad about yourself and be treated like a child. Bad taste in my mouth.
Too much turnover
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Brunswick, OHNovember 12, 2018
OfficeTeam placed me in a company that had a lot of turnover for the position. I believe the company I was placed with did not plan to permanently hire the temporary employee at any time.
Don't waste your time with this agency.
Temp Agent (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 9, 2018
I applied to this agency over a year ago. I have called every week asking if there is any work available, either in their office, or in a temp position, willing to do any position I'm qualified for. Every week I'm told they will call me back, but they never do. If they genuinely didn't have work available for me, I'd understand, but then say so. But it gets frustrating when I see them post several jobs on here a day, that I am qualified to do, after they told me that there are no jobs available. And when I apply on here, I never hear back.
Cons
Enjoys wasting people's time.
Unproductive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  DearbornNovember 6, 2018
The management is poor no good assignments. No good job leads. Don't call back on status of clients. Call you out of desperation with little pay.Not good
Great experience
Office Administrator (Former Employee) –  Macon, GANovember 5, 2018
Great place to work. I have worked for Office Team several times in Florida and in Georgia. It is a great alternative to getting work when the market is tight.
Company not professional
Assistant to the legal assistant (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 5, 2018
I did not like working for them. Told them I needed a different position never got called back and was let go but they failed to tell me before the following Monday of showing up for work.
Pros
na
Cons
na
They have been no help at all.
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 1, 2018
The only reason I ever found employment through them is because the employer which hired me only used them for every new hire. My interview and everything else happened with the employer. Office team was just my paperwork. Unfortunately the company closed 3 years later. My whole employment I had zero contact with office team. Thank God I was hired on within a few months. They have been no help since then however
Great Starting Company
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 25, 2018
If you are looking to get your foot in the door with little to minimal experience, OfficeTeam will help put you in the right path to gaining the necessary experience as a temp agency. Most of the time, there were always assignments only on a few instances there were no availability for work placements.
Temporary Agency
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 16, 2018
Office team is a third party agency that help you find employment. The company that you work pays office team directly. Office team will pay you a minimum of what they are making, and that is how you get paid. For example if office team is getting paid a 2,000.00 a month from a company your hourly pay will be between 8-10.00 an hour. Office team will keep the majority and you don’t get paid the way the company would pay you as a real employee. That is why the have a temporary payment of 8-11.00 and when you get hired you pay will be 12-15 an hour. Keeping that in mind the company that you are working for can call office team anytime and fire you. It can be for any reason. Office team will call you that day without asking you any questions and they will tell you the company no longer needs you. They will not give you a reason of why you were fired. The office team in Miami does not take you for consideration. You may want something close to your home and they will give you something further away. For example you may live in homestead and you want something in homestead and the Kendall area. They will call you to work in Doral, Hialeah, Pembroke Pines; but never in the area you requested. Keep in mind the traffic in Miami is no joke. They do not care. The payroll is different your managers have to approve your hours. They can dispute them to office team for any reason. Let’s say you work regularly 40 hours, but you stayed 4 hours extra the following week. The company that you are working for can dispute your hours and you won’t get paid overtime. You get paid weekly instead of  more... biweekly. You need to have your time sheet submitted by Saturday if not you won’t get paid on time. And your manager needs to approve the hours you claim you worked.  less
Pros
Weekly pay check
Cons
Everything.
Dont take any job they offer you!!!!
office clerk (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIOctober 12, 2018
This company is extremely racist/sexist. They put you at a job site where the manager tells/asks you "is it ok, Or will up take it personal if one of the men that work there put their hands around you and maybe touch your breast". "Would you take it personal if the men called you baby, honey, sugar or made anysexualAre you serious?
Pros
None, you have to work with a bunch females who sleep around
Cons
Management sends out nasty emails, daily
Temporary employee
Administrative Support (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INOctober 10, 2018
Temporary opportunities provided numerous opportunities for working in various environments and learning multiple skills. Temporary assignments are often truly temporary which can be a curse or a blessing.
Stressful, cut throat, at the time.
Factory Worker (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDOctober 4, 2018
Long days in factories, stressful, dirty, short breaks, management was horrible, pushy to say the least. Work culture was hostile, hardest part of the job was going to work, most enjoyable was getting off to go home.
fun place to work
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  South Shore, MAOctober 3, 2018
Great place to work. If it turned into a full time permanent position I would have taken it. Co-workers were very nice. All the Pharmaceutical Reps brought lunch everyday.
Pros
temp job
Cons
free lunches
Office Team CT doesn't get back to you regarding job leads
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2018
I initially worked with OT in NY and was very happy with the experience. I had a great person who sent me on two assignments and had a fabulous relationship with them. I recently moved to Connecticut and was put in contact with a OT member in New Haven. I have less than good things to say. I have to call that office to see the status of what's available. I can never get the person to call me back or even acknowledge my calls. I have been using other avenues to receive work but I really think OT needs to evaluate their recruiters for characteristics that may not work in motivating good candidates to put their careers into the hands of folks that are not enthusiastic about helping you find a job.
Pros
Great Job opportunities, if you can get them to assist you.
Cons
Recruiting Staff needs to be more attentive!
Great Job
Packer/Shipping (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJSeptember 27, 2018
I Loved Working For Net-A-Porter

It was calm, you have your own work station, supplies was always in order and in place, you were free to work remotely, converse with others the lunchroom was huge and beautiful. Made me feel like I was more than just a Packer being in that building.
Pros
Relaxed Working Station Dealing With Expensive Garments
Cons
Had To Meet A Certain Goal
Okay
Customer Service/Clerk (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHSeptember 22, 2018
I enjoyed given the opportunity to work in different environments. I enjoyed working for an energy drink conference. I also enjoyed working on a special project for The Franklin County Board of Elections.
Great company to work for
temp (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 21, 2018
a typical day at work was working with a team of attorneys to litigate claims made by different companies in the greater Jacksonville area, with a team of Office Team workers.
Pros
Learning something new
Cons
Great company
Secretary (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 19, 2018
Working at the temp agency was enjoyable because they seemed to care for your work experience. I was placed at nice offices and enjoyed working with their employers who I was sent to.
Pros
Enjoyed working at different locations, Some jobs had a friendly workplace, some were challenging, enjoyed being able to experience different work ethnics.
Cons
n/a
Great company
Temp Associate (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CASeptember 18, 2018
Great company, only downfall is that their agents try to take money from you so that there paychecks get "fatter".

- If a Company is paying $50.00 an hour for you, they are keeping half or more than that and "low-balling the worker."
Pros
Great company with great opportunities
Cons
Seems like a "shady" middle man sometimes.
Worth the Risk
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 14, 2018
Although there is no job security (your assignment can end at any point with little to no notice), if you are a hard worker and find a great company, you can take advantage of the opportunities this job offers. It requires you to be PROACTIVE- call them, follow up, call again, get answers- and a good candidate and interviewer. Don't just apply for one job- apply for anything and everything you can in all surrounding areas and be thorough about follow up. My wait time between contacting Office Team and landing an interview (or three, as in one case) was less than a week both times, and I landed a job within two weeks both times as well.
Pros
Flexiblity, multiple job options, good way to get your foot in the door
Cons
No job security, no paid holidays until you've worked for them for a year

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OfficeTeam. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about