Offit Kurman Employee Reviews

See reviews about
4.3Job Security & Advancement
Typical Law Firm
PARALEGAL (Current Employee) –  MarylandJanuary 21, 2015
This is your standard medium sized law firm. Benefits are standard. Bonuses vary. The staff is nice. Management is about themselves and the attorneys--not the staff. Co-workers are awesome.
Pruductive and team players to work with.
Legal Assistant/Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAOctober 28, 2014
A great place to work at with great compensation. Co-workers are team players. The job was always challenging. I enjoyed working in the litigation aspect of my job.
Great people, challenging position, enjoyed working there.
Legal Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fulton, MarylandApril 23, 2014
I worked for two very knowledgeable attorneys, partners in the firm, who worked hard to advocate for their clients. I felt like I was part of that team. The work was interesting. A typical day at work included reviewing files, keeping the attorneys apprized of file progress via Microsoft Outlook email. Some of my duties included drafting correspondence to our clients, the courts, the attorneys for the defendants in our lawsuits, as well as drafting the lawsuits, bank levies, wage garnishments, and discovery requests. I believe I would still be working there if I had not been needed by my family. Although I enjoyed working in the legal field, I am seeking any office position in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Pros
Wonderful bosses