Oh My Green Employee Reviews

The company mission seems more like consistent gaslighting
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlingame, CAApril 15, 2019
Management is all over the place. Multiple departments suffer from inexperience and poor work ethic/expectations. Compensation is average for locations and benefits are no better than any other company within comparison. They are trying to grow big enough to sell and care nothing about their employees and the mission.
A company that holds true to its vision and values
Account Manager (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 16, 2019
Oh My Green is much more than just a job. It starts at day one with a great culture, fun work environment, and great snacks. Oh My Green supplies drinks, snacks, and food to tech companies all over the country. On site we are tasked with restocking micro kitchens and interacting with client employees. Oh My Green consistently introduces innovative and healthy products to provide offices.

Layers of management support and online tools (like Slack) allow for a structured, support, and collaborative work environment. The company continues to expand and grow and is consistently adding new accounts.

Being a full time employee I get fully paid medical, dental, and vision. As well as 401k, discounts to local business, free food and drinks, as well as access to an employee assistance program.
Pros
Fun work environment, great benefits and perks, delicious and healthy product offerings
Tech oriented company
Box Program Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 1, 2018
Very fun outgoing individuals that work very hard to make sure the company has a future and its employees have a job. Is a start up company thus have a lot of restructuring occurring all the time. Policies and procedures also get changed as the company grows and the demands change with it.
Pros
free food
Cons
lack of direction as a company
Would Not Work there Again
Customer Interaction Manager (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 31, 2017
This was at the startup stage when I was working here. The management and founder did not have a clear business structure and figured things out as they went along; this made it very stressful for employees. Additionally, the management seemed to only be concerned for their well-being and not their employees'.
Pros
Got to work in small, friendly team
Cons
Horrible and Unprofessional Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Oh My Green. Our community is ready to answer.