Ohio Basement Systems Employee Reviews

Office job was a joke
Customer service appointment setter (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 12, 2018
I worked for them for 1 year. Never given a chance to learn more. Sat facing a corner speaking to no one. Making call after call 300 + each day. Speaking to 3 to 5 people a shift most of which would tell me not to call them again. The owners wife came in a few days a week and was so loud I could barely hear my phone. No vacation time no paid holidays no time off and no respect. After 10 months I was cut to 20 hrs a week 2 months after that I was let go saying my position had been eliminated. Good ridence!
Pros
Cons
Run dont walk away from this company.
Don't do it
"Certified Waterproofing Specialist" (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHMarch 13, 2018
Poor to avg. training. Mgr. says it's a "six figure income job" but doesn't provide "six-figure" training. I was supposed to get a weekly gas allowance but I had to continually ask for it. I was also supposed to get a split of the commissions while being trained by a more experienced sales rep. I never got a dime. I was given two legitimate leads- which I was unable to close. Next six leads were in an 'area of town' that even our top closer, who went out after me, couldn't close.
Pros
Slick in-home presentation
Cons
Poor training - agreements not kept.
Great Place to Work
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 15, 2017
I've been working with this organization and network for nearly 2 decades now. This company is the type of place you can make a career at. I've planted my roots and plan to stay here until the time to retire. It is a career that has it's challenges from time to time but that is what makes it exciting. Every once in a while there is the need for a long day, but when working with the public, that's to be expected. The most enjoyable part of working here, aside from the great products and services, is the owners, culture and other employees. They truly have a family atmosphere, which allows everyone to interact in an enjoyable way. There is never a dull moment, which allows the day to fly by.....
Pros
The owners and products
Cons
Pace
Started my career here
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 14, 2017
Found the job that I wanted because I wanted a career. I am able to take full advantage of the opportunities the company provides. Good people to work with. Better pay than most companies I've worked for in the past.
Pros
Health care and time off
Cons
Phisical
Great place for people wanting to put the time in
Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 14, 2017
Great sales system and products. Very flexible with scheduling you. You will be given a good base of knowledge that you then have to build on. I see some turn over but it is usually people that do not make any attempt to learn beyond the basic training provided.
the people in the office are very friendly and helpful. They will work you 6 days a week but let you take a day or half day here and there off without questions.
If you are willing and able to put the time in and like to learn you will do well here. Many of the employees are 10+ years.
Pros
flexible schedule and great opportunity to make great money
Cons
some times your out late on sales calls
Great place to work in sales!
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJune 14, 2017
They provide the most professional tools and training that I have ever seen. Your customers definitely get the WOW factor from what the company has to offer.
Pros
They provide everything you need to be successful
Cons
You have to be willing to learn and practice what they train
They will give you an oppurtunity
Finishing Foreman (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OHJanuary 15, 2016
They have good foremans that will take the time and show you the ropes, but they are a fast pace company (get in and get out). The owner does special things for the employees on holidays. You can also make bonuses.
In-home basement waterproofing sales
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Twinsburg, OhioAugust 11, 2015
Not a family friendly job. Good job to have if you have a lot of time to invest, however due to myself being a father this was not the career for me.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Ohio Basement Systems. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about