Ohio Christian University Culture reviews

Okay place to start
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHAugust 13, 2018
This was a good first job. Lots of room to grow and develop. You have to own your career. Pay is low, PTO is great, people are good, but very petty. Healthcare is good but stressful. Made money by having a baby.
Pros
Growth and learning
Cons
Pay, company culture
Good not great, yet.
DIRECTOR OF STUDENT INVOLVEMENT (Current Employee) –  Circleville, OHJune 25, 2018
I Love OCU and I think it is headed in the right direction but it is going to be a long journey. Too soon to say how working under this new administration will be but it is much more structured now.
Ok work place
COLLEGE RECRUITER/CORPORATE DEVELOPER (Current Employee) –  Circleville, OHNovember 21, 2017
Over the past year there has been a drastic change in administration and management. The current management team in the Recruitment Department has very poor leadership skills. Training is certainly needed on Employee Management Relations. The company is very Family Friendly. The workplace culture was laid back but is now a very competitive and stressful culture. Recruitment Department is very numbers driven.

The most enjoyable part of the job is the ability to work remote and work from home.

I developed confidence in my sales ability. I improved in my customer relations skills. Learned to relate to people of all different backgrounds and cultures.

I like the new President. I believe he his character and experiences will improve the internal structure of the organization.
Pros
Paid days off and ability to work from home
Cons
New management team lacks skills and training
fun place to work
Professor (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHApril 27, 2017
It was a great place to work. They have a great foundation its based on Christianity, but most of the jobs are part time. The people are nice and friendly.
It was a great company
Executive Director (Former Employee) –  Morrow, GAApril 4, 2017
I had a great life work balance. I wore many hats, so my days where always busy but fun. I love being busy and helping people. The company is based out of Ohio and the culture was much different in the metro Atlanta area.
Nice place to work with great coworkers and personally rewarding
Academic Advisor (Current Employee) –  Circleville, OHJanuary 19, 2017
This job is more personally rewarding than anything as the workplace culture is well rooted in Biblical concepts and bathed in prayer. They truly stand behind their goals as a college and who they represent as a whole. Hard work pays off when you see students graduate and realize their full potential.
Pros
Great work culture
Cons
benefits and pay
It's like your apart of a family
Office worker (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHJanuary 9, 2017
The people you work with is amazing, it's so nice getting to work with people who love God it is so empowereing. Ohio Christian university has given the skills that I need for finding a new job.
OCU is a very enjoyable place to work.
Adjunct Professor (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GADecember 16, 2016
I enjoy my work at OCU. The academic suport team is concerned with the organization and the faculty. The work environment is conducive to an efficient and effective work place.
Great Environment
Adjunct Faculty (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GADecember 12, 2016
Great and exciting place to work and utilize your creative gifts and talents. Wonder for staff and students with a stimulating atmosphere for innovation of new technologies and ideas.
Love the Atmosphere
Director of Enrollment (Former Employee) –  Circleville, OHSeptember 28, 2015
Great co-workers and I love the atmosphere. I have 6 recruiters who work for me and we ensure that we bring in enough students to meet the schools requirements each year. i am also the international student advisor.
Pros
love the people and working with students
Cons
can't advance

Want to know more about Ohio Christian University?

Ask a question