OHM Advisors Employee Reviews

Productive and fun workplace with ping pong table.
Transportation Engineer, Roads Grout (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 23, 2018
OHM is a company that offers equal opportunity to all employees. Leadership in this company are very engaging and down to earth. Job security is not an issue with OHM.
Great Organization
AutoCAD Operator (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIAugust 1, 2018
OHM is a well organized, well run, growing firm. Great experience working there. Collaborated with engineers in different departments and always had positive professional relationships. The company has great upper leadership and is taking OHM in the right direction.
Pros
Great environment, growing firm
Company Review
Electrical Designer (Former Employee) –  Midland, MIJuly 1, 2018
I enjoyed my time there, just that upper management did not feel I was suited for the position.

I did a lot of travel on there behalf, shared the information I collected, but was non appreciated by my manager.

As i hired in, it was well known that I was not an engineer, just a technician. I was treated wrongly and told I did not belong.
Pros
Great company materials
Great Experience
Architectural Aide (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 15, 2018
i felt like it did lack a little direction but i got a christmas bonus even though i was an intern. my boss was very understanding of my schedule and the company paid for me just like the full time employees for the company party in Detroit. a lot of good times with my coworkers.
Very stressful environment with work and life balance (none)
Engineering Intern (Former Employee) –  Mount Pleasant, MIFebruary 11, 2017
Management was in the most part cool, but they are under pressure from the main head quarters.
I am being honest with my review as It isn't the best of places to work as several other reviews state. I left for for another position due to there was no room to advance! They have their favorites!

Over all rating I would of given 1 1/2 stars

Low pay for what I was going
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
Hiring to many people with no or very little qualifications and no work
Great Place to work!
Front Desk Receptionist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 11, 2017
Great place to work with great people! AWESOME benefits. Health insurance is great and you also start with 3 weeks vacation! Pay is decent, but could be better. I love learning about the projects we are doing and meeting new people.
Pros
lenient work schedule, benfites are AWESOME!
Cons
No room for growth or advancement in my position
Best Place for Working
Traffic Engineer (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 6, 2015
OHM Advisors is one of the best places that every employee dreams to work for. In fact, working for OHM advisors teaches how to cooperate and collaborate with your co-workers for meeting clients' expectations and needs.
OHM Advisors is a fun place to work with professional co-workers and helpful for achieving your goals and promoting your career.
The family oriented spirit of OHM Advisors gives you the same feeling of working for your family.
Your co-workers will be your professional family to fulfill a good project for every client.
Pros
Flexible time, optional time off, helpful co-workers
Cons
very low temperature inside of office
It's a living
GIS Analyst (Former Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 5, 2015
Decent enough place, but I thought the pay was a little low. Work happens in starts and stops sometimes. The culture was great and the benefits were really good though.