OK Foods Employee Reviews

muy buena compañía de trabajo
empacadora lead drive forklif (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARAugust 21, 2019
trabajar en conjunto con mis compañeros la seguridad para todos los empleados no que más gustaba trabajar ahí era la higiene porque era comida
Point system was not fair
Rehanger (Former Employee) –  Heavener, OKAugust 20, 2019
Pay was not sufficient for the job description. Very inconsistent with work and daily requirements. People try to take your job position from you. Don't trust anyone there.
I am walking to here for right now tell something better shows up
Cleaning (Former Employee) –  Albertville, ALAugust 20, 2019
Overall okay food in my opinion it's not a good place to work they have no opportunity to grow they have no 90 day race basically you stop making what you making and I consider myself a very good employee I have been considered by my former employers a variable employee
Stupid
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 18, 2019
I was horrible from the beginning it stinks so bad in the plant till I couldn’t do it anymore it’s a very disgusting place to work hr don’t care about there employees this place should be shut down its so bad inside of there it’s filthy
Pros
I left before I died from the foul smell
Cons
Stupid management
I don't like working for okfoods
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Boaz, ALAugust 14, 2019
I really like working for chicken houes. But they wasnt wanting to pay for my hours. They could have better people their . And they can do better by helping people.
Fast-paced easy to learn job
Rehanger (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARAugust 13, 2019
The job was fast paced but very quick to learn the supervisor where very helpful they make sure that you've got it or they continue to help it was very good experience
Its a strange set up going from on the line to sanitation , they had role call for sanitation workers which was not held up when certain people were l
Sanitation worker (Former Employee) –  Heavener, OKAugust 1, 2019
Overall , its a nice company making steady ground across the us , as with any company its not going to be perfect but to be treated like i had no trust value wasn't great , not being recognized for doing over what was expected then forced to do the same day after day wasn't the best experience as far as career building
Great place to work.
Cooler Forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 31, 2019
I really enjoyed being a forklift operator at Ok Foods. Fast paced atmosphere and great people made every day fly by. The pay is good for for forklift operator. Great atmosphere and opportunity for advancment.
Good job
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 30, 2019
Its a job at a chicken factory not musch to say. Just work hard and it gets easier. With the discount at their chicken store they help with food for the week.
full time job
Fork Lift Operator (Former Employee) –  Muldrow, OKJuly 29, 2019
liked the place and the people didn't like being talked down to by the leads great benefits and the pay is weekly love the job I did wished I could go back but everything happens for a reason.
Pros
freindly people, willing to help anyone
Cons
some are rude and will talk down to you, employes borrow money and never pay back
Worst company ever.
Production Operator (Former Employee) –  Heavener, OKJuly 22, 2019
People do not talk to you with any kind of respect and do not show you how to do the jobs correctly. They expect you to know the job within the first 5 minutes, no matter where they put you. There is very little training if any!
Pros
Cons
not a good place to work
What did you expect?
N/A (Former Employee) –  Muldrow, OKJuly 18, 2019
Very underhanded. You are a work horse and thats all. Recognition is completely random, maybe you will get kudos, maybe you wont. Attitudes are very bad. Training is Horrible. Managers and supervisors dont care about anything but going home and getting paid. No communication between departments. Policy changes seem to happen constantly and they are not reported to the employees but are disciplined when work doesnt line up with those policies.
Great job
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Muldrow, OKJuly 18, 2019
Great job with a lot of hours and overtime. Hard work and very fast paced but makes the work day go by quickly. Very respectable employees in management.
Very poorly designed facility
Lead (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJuly 13, 2019
They have a very unique setup at the fort Smith plant but poor management low and high consistently fail at putting out a good consistent product. Constant production issues due to bad planning.
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
Very poor planning, management, low pay
Poorly managed company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Baldwin, GAJuly 9, 2019
Poorly managed lack of leadership no advancement opportunities no pay raises Managers aren’t really managers They know nothing about managing people period
This place is not a good company to work for
Maintence technician level 3-4 (Former Employee) –  Muldrow, OKJune 30, 2019
No advancement, paid less than other jobs that do the same kinds of work. Management did not know what was going on, supervisors would tell you that they would do one thing, then actually do something else.
Pros
Cold all the time
Cons
No comunications between management and staff
Expect to make this place your life
Industrial Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 28, 2019
Maintenance Dept has no parts for repairs so you have to be resourceful and rig things up. Management cares about money and production above all, safety and well being are among the lowest concerns.
It provides with great benefits
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 24, 2019
It provides great benefits.its also a great learning experience with people food development and the inspect on food that is required specs of the company with proper handle
Boom and unboom (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 23, 2019
Ok foods was a great place to work. They have real good insurance and one of the best benefits packages. It was a friendly atmosphere and the bosses and supervisors were really nice. The hours were real good. And they had good pay rates.I would recommend ok foods to others.
It was a decent place to work. Everything was kept to standard.
Sensor X production (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARJune 16, 2019
I did not mind working there. The tasks were relatively simple, the people all acted in a professional manner. I enjoyed the simplicity of the job. The hardest part of the job was ultimately the excess amount of mandatory over time. Management did their best to resolve any issues in a calm, professional, and timely fashion. It was much appreciated. I learned how to manage my time efficiently. Over all, it was a decent place to work.
Pros
Decent pay, room for advancement.
Cons
Health care had high deductible rates, even for the cheapest plan, there was a surprising excess of overtime that was downplayed during the interview.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OK Foods. Our community is ready to answer.