Oklahoma Heart Institute Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 40 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 24 questions about working at Oklahoma Heart Institute. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Oklahoma Heart Institute employees.
Insights from 19 Indeed users who have interviewed with Oklahoma Heart Institute within the last 5 years.
Basically about my past experience and job duties, weaknesses and strengths typical interview questions
Basically about my past experi...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.