Old National Bank Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A Wonderful Place to Work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INMay 16, 2018
Old National is one of the best places to work in our Tri-State Region. Great opportunities, amazing people. It is like having a home away from home..
Great company
Customer Service Rep/Consumer Lender (Current Employee) –  Princeton, INApril 24, 2018
This is a great company to work for. Nice pay and benefits along with 401K. Raises annually, and reviews quarterly. Daytime hours, some saturdays are required. Fast paced environment
Enjoyed Team Work Mentality
Taskforce Teller Level I (Current Employee) –  Princeton, INApril 18, 2018
I enjoyed working in drive thru along with front Teller line.
Managers where great with communication and Company
made you feel appreciated. Good Training programs and on line courses as well
Pros
Made you feel appreciated
Cons
unable to get full time
Ok
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Danville, ILApril 15, 2018
Great bank to work for. love their clients and they have a very friendly staff. Benefits were very good and very flexible with your schedule and availability.
Teller and loan department job
Teller (Former Employee) –  Mt. Carmel, ILMarch 1, 2018
I started working at ONB as a teller and was also moved to help in the loan department when needed. As a teller I handled cash. I cashed checks and made deposits for customers. In the loan department I filed paperwork and answered phones. The hardest part of the job was worrying about bank robbery and making sure there was no mistakes so your cash drawer would balance each day.
Old National is a small town bank atmosphere
ASSISTANT BRANCH MANAGER (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 26, 2018
Old National is a small town type of work environment. Little to no opportunities for advancement. Tech services are limited. Pay is below average for the National scale.
great job
BANK TELLER (Former Employee) –  Muncie, INFebruary 9, 2018
I was a teller for Old National. I enjoyed the job and all the folks I worked with. This is a great place to work.
Lot's of room for advancement. ++++++
Enjoy working for old national its a very family oriented place
Customer Service Representative, Teller (Current Employee) –  Vincennes, INFebruary 6, 2018
I love my job and what I do, enjoy the customer and being a team player with followers employees. My day is very busy assisting customers with need to the banking world.
Fun work place
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 22, 2018
Each branch in Evansville is different but they are all staffed with the best employees and managers. Recommended for anyone interested in banking. Not recommended for people who do not enjoy fast paced environments. Some days are slow and others are hectic.
Pros
Paid holidays, nice hours
Cons
Customers are rude
Productive and fun workplace
Teller/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, INJanuary 9, 2018
Loved the close relationship with customers. Hated the strict weekly quotas and competitiveness. Learned that if something doesn't come naturally to you, it doesn't mean your incompetent. It is okay to try something different.
Pros
2 week training
Cons
Strict quotas
Managed a team of retail bankers
AVP, Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJanuary 8, 2018
I do not feel comfortable commenting on this particular bank. I think Old National Bank in the Indianapolis market has made a lot of changes in leadership since I have left, and this can only be for the good of the overall company.
Great
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJanuary 4, 2018
Great company to work for. Adequate Training opportunites. Advancements from within encouraged. alot of internal development programs. Work life balance. Pro cimmunity involvement.
Pros
Training.
Cons
Breaks.
Lied to About Advancement
CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE (CSR) (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INDecember 20, 2017
When I first began at ONB, I was told that I'd be able to advance and move up in the company. However, when different opportunities arose, I was told that I couldn't even apply for these positions and that they would all be outside hires. It definitely felt like I was being kept in the position I was in and never allowed to advance.
Poor Management
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Fox Cites WIDecember 16, 2017
Bank went through alot of changes and continues to change.
not customer driven, customer service is awful, do not want to be associated with how little they pride themselves on servicing customers. based out of Evansville Indiana, things might be different there but Wisconsin region needs help. Management works staff and does not lead by example. unreachable goals and very short staffed.
Very tight knit and a sense of feeling like family amongst your coworkers and clients
CSR/Cashier (Current Employee) –  Tecumseh, MIDecember 8, 2017
We go through each day with our lists of daily things to start us off and also which customers have come in and haven’t. Making sure that reports are ran each day at a certain time and making sure all proceedures are followed correctly and in a timely manner.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Uncertainty in changes of company
Old National Bank
Teller (Former Employee) –  Evansville, IN 47712December 7, 2017
Worked job as I went to college and got my real estate license. Steady income and great hours. Management was willing to work around my class schedule.
Business Professional Environment
Customer Service Representative II (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 13, 2017
A typical day at work consists of running cash/check transactions for clients. I look at accounts while doing the transaction to see what we can capitalize on as a company. I look to see if we can put the client in a better account to better suite them, or look at loans or other payments they are making. Try selling the client on ONB products to consolidate everything to one bank. It is a very business professional work culture, with management pushing you to be the best you can be. I have learned to talk to clients in a fluent way to deliver top notch sales procedures.
If middle aged you will be replaced by someone younger for less money
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  MichiganNovember 8, 2017
Company gets rid of older employees and replaces them with younger inexperienced employees so they can pay them less. In the last year I've seen it happen all over.

No work life balance.

Poor pay.

Discriminatory culture.

Don't work here!
Benefits
Cons
Management, culture, life balance and age discrimination.
Good place to work.
Commercial Credit Associate (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 7, 2017
I was given a lot of training that help me to prepare to advance my job at Old National and other banks. There was some unpleasant office politicking.
Teller (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INNovember 6, 2017
I enjoyed my time worming for old national overall great company to work for. My location before leaving the company just made me feel unsafe. I would have loved to move locations but decided to leave company instead.
Pros
Free accounts
Cons
Managment