Old Navy Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 2,941 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEONancy Green
- Company size1001 to 5,000
- Revenue$500M to $1B (USD)
- IndustryRetail & Wholesale
What would you say about your employer?
Why Old Navy? What I liked, did and what was difficult for me from my last job? A goal and how I’ve achieved it? Availability? How many hours do you want to work? Any questions?
Tell me about yourself Why Old Navy? What's your availability? How many hours a week do you want to work? Do you have any questions for me?
Basic personal info about your goals and plans for the future. They’re just looking for a cursory glance into your life
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Old Navy?Published on May 24, 2021
- Old Navy