Old Westbury Golf and Country Club Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
People get fired for no reasons
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Long Island, NYFebruary 13, 2018
Management is so bad that one can wonder that none of them has the training or education to be managers. They talk to the staff like animals..: yelling screaming and insulting the staff. Instead of appreciating the hard work of the staff instead they remind us how much we are hated. Management makes the most money... do no work at all and can’t even communicate with employees. It’s a great country club but under this management .... it’s not a pleasant place to be... they makes so
Many mistakes like handing out the wrong menu and then have the kitchen have to honor that menu and nothing was mise en plaus Then handed the pastry department a BEQ for a shower for a baby boy on the day of whenall desserts was ready.... pastry found out it was for a girl instead. And the management laughs about it like a joke.
Pros
Staff is great to work with. Everyone is like family
Cons
fun workplace
Banquet Waiter (Former Employee) –  Old Westbury, NYFebruary 13, 2017
its really a good training for me because the management train as well to be more competent and dependable. working here makes you more matured and firm person
Pros
free food
Cons
Productive and Accommodating Work Place
Personal trainer (Current Employee) –  Old Westbury, NYJanuary 17, 2016
I have worked as a personal trainer for Old Westbury Country Club for almost 2 years now. Old Westbury had a great starting salary for me that allowed me to make my own schedule around school and keep busy. I have built strong relationships with both my employer and co-workers. My clients all have been with me for 2 years as well and have done significantly well with my help.
productive work place
Pastry Cook (Current Employee) –  long islandAugust 11, 2015
fast paced and productive work place. I learned and picked up most of my skills from this club, working along side my executive pastry chef. He and i cater to 900 members for casual dinning, bat mitzvahs,weddings, and parties. Small workspace but we make the most of it.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Old Westbury Golf and Country Club. Our community is ready to answer.

Old Westbury Golf and Country Club Reviews by Job Title