Olive Group

What people like
  • Feeling of personal appreciation
Areas for improvement
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment

admin

i use to by a administer at the olive group working to keep all the data base update , scan and copy all LNs Document . interview the new hair and update system .

Un loc de munca ideal

Foarte bun management un loc de munca ideal. Recomand cu incredere aceasta companie.

Pros

Salariul atractiv

Good company to work for

I started with Olive in 2004 and worked there until 2016 and in this time the company went through some difficult times but I stuck with them. They used to be very involved with their employees when they were a small company but as they grew they became more corporate and did not care about us. But still I had a good experience with them. In the end I had to leave because the wages got so low it was not worth the time and effort.

Pros

Good guys working there

Cons

Salary

Excellent company

Brilliant experience working for a wonderful company who take care of their employees. Spent a lot of years and they made each seem fair and constructive to future employment and development

Olive Group

Olive Group is like many other PMC's working in the MENA. Its a sink or swim culture. It was a good job. The management team was pretty good except for a couple exceptions. It's difficult for an American to get on with OG these days.

Hard work

Fast paced and diverse, 2 days are never the same. You spend a lot of time away from home and family. However balanced with time of an salary not too bad.

I have worked with them in kabul for 9 years.then force to resigne and not paid my work compensation.

Not happey at all with olive group .no chin of command every body was doing their on things and very poor managmen they dont respect their staff and people with no experince.

Pros

Dont know

Cons

Dont know

Close protection

2 years working with olive group as a 2ic/ team leader working in Iraq full English driving licence and full first aid training I class my self hard working and love to work in a team aww all so by my self

Productive and fun working places

The only time you are happy is when you finish and go to bed. Overworked and poor pay.I was Fleet manager,Shift leader and all sorts of jobs we do. we report damages to camp site manager and looked after our Guards. Check badge, collect them every day count and put them back in the night .the work keeps piling up and you cant ask for personal development training and they wont pay for it. I try asking only to be turned down by ouir project manager.

No comment

I am working with this company since 2012 the company should increase my salary but not they are decreasing the salary and cutting the others opportunity that we had day by day

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Olive Group?

Experienced with IT support analyst.

Experienced with IT support analyst. Actively demonstrated day to day tech operations support for end users. Updated the Network Infrastructure as needed.

I love it

Olive is an international company it salary is good for me and i am a medical student at the morning shift i want to work with olive group at evening shift

loved that job because it was so productive

my days at work were like lovely , started at 8 am to 5 pm and I would love to do it again , yes it's an office job but I feel I have done my job right.

very productive

Olive has a very educated and professional management. Payment is always on time. Very friendly and relaxed environment during the time I worked in Iraq.

Busy life in the oil and gas industry

Early starts and preparation is key to having a good day in the life of a security team leader. Often planning and briefing team members on tasks throughout the day. Difficult environment to work in being away from the family but good amount of time off is allocated.

Pros

good preoject specific facitties

Cons

away from home for too long

Overall not with standing issues at the time, generally a good company.

I worked for Olive before with Olive a number of your ago on a short term project where both management and other employees were very much bonded due to the urgency and threat level. Sadly a number of years later, the atmospherics had changed due to management and the business driven attitude, micro management and lack of comradery. I'm sure some individuals would be happy working 15 hrs a day, been a number, with little or no thanks.

Pros

Accomadation clean and usually 1 man rooms

Cons

Very long and usually non active days

when you find the work is fun

being interpreter has been a lot to do with watching, concentrating on small details as everything does matter. understanding the culture and obey,interacting with people due to the long day hours.

Never had a problem

Always paid on time never had no issues as always pending what contract your on. Travel to and from Iraq has never been an issues flights and visa's all sorted.

i like to be one member in your company ASAP .

i am ready to work in security field in Iraq and promise to work hard and will be very active member and collaborate with company officials and with my colleagues to the success of the task entrusted to us .

Pros

free lunch

Cons

short brake in duty

Extremely difficult work but very rewarding

The job itself was very tough. Long hours in the sun and constantly on the move. Very fast paced and engaging. It was very rewarding in the end. People were great.

Workable atmosphere

Loved working in both the companies. The atmosphere was great. People were helpful and protective. Not Higher Salaries but yes job security is there. Learned a lot.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Olive Group. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Olive Group