OliverMcMillan Employee Reviews

3.4Pay & Benefits
2.0Job Security & Advancement
Accountant
Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 21, 2018
My short experience working at OM was far from great. They will sell you a happy environment and a great company culture. They’re all about cliques and a stressful working environment especially when every question you have as a new person is being reported to your boss. Not diverse at all!
Pros
You’re fed daily by the company, you can bring your dog into work, The CEO and owner are very nice and welcoming.
Cons
Bad management in accounting, terrible AP co workers, cliques that act like the mean girls.
Official response from OliverMcMillan
September 11, 2018

Thank you for your feedback. We value our team members and are dedicated to creating a positive work environment for everyone to do great work. That said, no workplace is perfect and we appreciate all feedback on how we can do better. Please reach out to us at culture@olivermcmillan.com to discuss this further.

Fun and challenging
LEASING CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  Glenview, ILNovember 3, 2017
You do work in a fast paced environment each day but the staff is wonderful throughout the company. I learned to always stay on your toes in any work place.
Could Be Better
Community Manager (Current Employee) –  Houston, TX 77027June 1, 2017
Great overall product, poor management company. Disconnect between onsite staff and home office in San Diego. Extremely high turnover rate within the company as well.
Innovative and capable
Senior Project Manager, Development (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 11, 2016
Creative real estate at its best, great team of qualified people. Energetic environment and the best office you will ever find.
Pros
Friday group lunches
Cons
very cyclical

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OliverMcMillan. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about