OLS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
I worked with a pleasant staff everywhere I went.
Eucharistic Minister to the sick and elderlyO (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 9, 2017
I was given a list of people to go and see. Whether they were at home or whether they were at a nursing home. I was always delighted to see them. Elderly patients really need people to take time talking to them.
Pros
volunteer
Cons
n/a
Branch Manager
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Downey, CAJune 3, 2017
Cut throat no loyalty,direction, long hours no respect. RUN will work you hard and it is never enough. Corporate has no sense of direction only interested in profit. Does not pay out bonuses as promised, they would rather spin a pretty picture and promise you the world. SCAM turn over rate high two year or less. No bonus payouts !
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
everything else
worked as QA Analyst
QA Analyst (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis , MNAugust 28, 2012
This system collects the information from end-users about the kind of loans and generates the EMI. OLS is an automation package for the full life cycle of a Mortgage system. It has its own monitoring system to monitor the prompt repayment of the dues and generates automated warning messages.