Olshan Properties Employee Reviews

The Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort and Spa
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Marco Island, FLOctober 3, 2017
I am excited to come to work on a daily basis here at the Hilton Marco Island Beach Resort. I have learned a great deal from the leaders and E.C. The culture here at the Hilton makes for a great place to work and excel.
High turnover and stressful
Senior Staff Accountant (Former Employee) –  New Albany, OHAugust 15, 2017
You'll meet some great people but turnover is high, leadership is low, employees are very undervalued. There is no real career development and the CEO is inexperienced and erratic.
very high turnover
Accounts Payable Coordinator (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHJuly 27, 2017
can't deal with the constant management and employee turnover no one knows what anyone else does or is supposed to do. Upper management needs to trust their employees to do their jobs
Horrible place to work
Other (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 1, 2016
This a horrible, unorganized place to work in. There is constant vacancies in upper management. No one is ever on the same page. New rules and regulations each week. The CEO does not know how to run a business very unprofessional.
Pros
Great shopping area
Cons
No job security
“Great place to advance skills and career ”
Current Employee (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHJanuary 7, 2016
I love the people I work beside, people are dedicated to their profession, and we are all working together to meet our goals. I love the management, they encourage employees to grow and learn with the company.
Pros
Continue with the great communication and growth opportunities.
Cons
I can't say I've had any complaints. Keep giving feedback so we can continue to perform.
Not even Close
Facilities Director (Current Employee) –  Glendale, WIOctober 9, 2015
Policies and procedures change daily if at all in place. A few opinions, which change daily facilitate large expenditures based on no common sense, asset preservation models or fairness.

Consistency is non-existent. Work place is tank of insecurity and "good old boy" practice is rampant.
Pros
Cons
Growth is limited, expectations are never obtainable as they are written in water
Restructuring leaving people to loose thier jobs
Office (Former Employee) –  USAJune 10, 2015
Always Changing and Restructuring leaving people to loose thier jobs. There is no room for advancement and if you do get lucky enough to advance there is no more compensation its always a "lateral" move. A lot of good people are treated wrong. On the other hand the employees are wonderful and work well together. They do have fun events and great benefits.
Pros
Good Medical Benefits
Cons
No Structure or training, no one stays long
Difficult work environment.
Director of Lease Administration (Current Employee) –  New Albany, OHApril 22, 2015
Troubling CEO; very difficult to work with. Makes decisions for staff without putting much trust in her employees. A lot of good people work here and have created a successful office, but the leadership is lacking. There has been a lot of turnover, especially over the last six months. I hope for the best for this office and company.