Olsten Staffing Employee Reviews

Application online
Packing (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCOctober 25, 2019
Show up at orientation and we have dress a shorten way. Wear hear net no jewelry and also u couldn't get no More then dive points be in time and not be late on your brakes no brining phones on the property
Employers needed to meet deadlines!
Data Entry Verification-Call Center (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 8, 2019
It was a very highly productive office environment. Many deadlines were met and there was beautiful offices parties and celebrations. Dinner was catered many times for the entire office.
Excellent to work for
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCOctober 7, 2019
Olsten Staffing Temporary Services was a excellent company to work for. They found the right job, that was right for me, I received my pay every week.
Overall good
I worked with Olsten twice. The first time led to a job I held for over 6 years.
The second time I had a great job with a fantastic company. My last assignment was only cut short due to health issues.
Pros
Great opportunities
Cons
It does not seem as though employment pros tend to stay, making it hard to have a reference.
A good start in the work force
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCSeptember 19, 2019
Great opportunity to start over again they help you find different jobs temporary that could lead to full-time work it helps me you don't have nothing
Honda was a great job i had through Olsten staffing service
QUALITY INSPECTOR/RIDER (Former Employee) –  Honda of Timmosville, SCSeptember 19, 2019
Overall I really don't have anything bad to say about the company or the job where they place me. I didn't experience any problems with the company it self but with other coworkers. I really loved my job
Great job
Vap operator (Current Employee) –  Laurel Hill, NCSeptember 3, 2019
Olsten is a temp service and that trys to provide work for all that a apply. Olsten staffing office olin Laurinburg has a great group of people trying to put ad many people to work they can.
They got me a job, they didn't didn't keep the promise with the work time that was provided, the put all the blame back on the company they placed.
Loss Draft Claim Representative (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCSeptember 1, 2019
I would not recommend Olsten in Florenece SC, I asked and was given a hours I could work and when placed in a job the hours was not honored. They never followed up with a request to speak with you, you have to do all the follow up.
Pros
You get a piece of a check
Cons
They don't honor your contract
get me by with life
Temporary Worker Warehousing (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNAugust 8, 2019
not great jobs it get through life gets your bills payed jobs was ok training was poor pay was off some time or checks came late witch what made me leave
After placement I never heard from Olsten.
Risk Analyst (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCAugust 7, 2019
When my assignment ended I could not reach any live person to try to place me somewhere else. I was satisfied with both placements but after that I felt forgotten.
Pros
placement
Cons
no benefits
Management is horrible.
Facilitator (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCJuly 29, 2019
Management with Olsten Staffing believes in one thing. Making profit. Associates were randomly fired without proper audit procedures done to ensure the point system was correct.
Very supportive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  La Crosse, WIJune 14, 2019
The staff at Olsten were very supportive. When ever I questioned how I was being treated while on a work assignment they were there to listen and take action to support me if required.
Temporary Work
Receptionist/Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMay 31, 2019
Temporary Work, not stable for more than a few months at a time. I would only return if I needed quick employment. Released from job at almost three months and called back in a month later.
loved working for Olsten health care
ADMINISTRATIVE OPERATIONS SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Tacoma, WAApril 13, 2019
I was in so many positions. I scheduled RN, PT,OT,MSW and CNAs in patients homes. I did payroll, inventory for all medical equipment for home health care. Did JACHO training for the west. Learned so much during my 18 years.
Pros
my boss was awesome/ very professional atmosphere
Cons
travel
very persistant
Maintenance Associate (Current Employee) –  Florence, SCApril 10, 2019
they keep me with work and offered benefits. i have worked more than one assignment and still work with them and will continue unless a permanent offer comes available
Olsten is a staffing service that employed for various jobs. I was placed at So Pak Co
Packer (Former Employee) –  Mullins, SCMarch 26, 2019
Working for Olsten, I was employed at Sopakco of Mullins S.C. The job was very high paced and work was timed based and based on accuracy. The job was easy when mastered, however, the work environment in general was pleasant.
Pros
Friendly staff at Olsten, as well as, Sopakco
Cons
The cons are the temporary position and layoffs.
Productive and exciting work environment
Senior Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Sarasota, FLMarch 18, 2019
Great franchise opportunities were given if you proved your abilities. Staffing for multiple levels of industrial , administrative- ranging from local , regional to national positions. Temporary/seasonal , temp to hire, direct-hire opportunities.
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  Laurinburg, NCMarch 11, 2019
Good place to work for they will put u too work on ur experience. If u don't have much experience they will put u in a low paying job.and always go to work and u will have a job with them.
Pros
lunch break
Cons
some place one break
Olsten is a temp agency
Inventory Control Manager (Former Employee) –  Florence, SCMarch 3, 2019
Olsten Staffing is a temp agency. I do not have a lot to comment as I did not work with them directly. I can say they were well organized and responded quickly if an issue ever arose.
People work for years in the same place and still a temp
Prodution Worker (Former Employee) –  South CarolinaFebruary 17, 2019
Lack of job security pay sucks the only way to make it was to work over 60hrs a week overtime was always available because temps leave just as fast as they come and there employees take full advantage of their vacation days. The majority of the time you work 7 days a week for months.
Pros
Great for straight out of high school kids and college kids on break, the people i worked with was amazing
Cons
If you are looking, to pay your bills, and or take care of your kid(s), dont let them place you in, Mullins nor Dillon sc