Olympus Building Services Inc Employee Review

View all Olympus Building Services Inc reviews

Productive workplace but has horrible management and very unorganized
Janitorial Worker (Current Employee) –  Jamestown, NCApril 23, 2019
I wouldn’t recommend working at Olympus. Management is horrible and never knowledgeable about rules and policies. The company has been going downhill ever since I started & they’ll probably lose their contract soon. There’s a very high turnover rate, no one ever stays for long. Supervisor and manager never know what’s going on within the company. There are never enough supplies at the start of the shift. Hours are horrible too (4pm-12am). It’s just overall very unorganized and messy.
Pros
Team work, vision insurance
Cons
Low pay, short breaks, poor management

Other Olympus Building Services Inc Employee Reviews

Fun to work
olympus cleaning building service (Former Employee) –  Tempe AZSeptember 17, 2019
I had a good time working there, the space they gave me was perfect but others will come around and intruded with others. Besides all that it's a great place to work.
Pros
No free lunch
Cons
Good brakes
Great Place to work
Site Director (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2019
Great,culture ,forward thinking owner, embraces new technology Generous to his management team.Likes to promote from within and just a good person.Was always fair with me.