Omax Corporation Employee Reviews

It started as a decent place to work but as the company grew the Company's new hire of management was poor..
SERVICE TECHNICIAN/ APPLICATIONS (Former Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 28, 2018
This job required 100% travel. Being gone from home and the stress from job and home stress just became too much and wasn't worth it to me and my family.
Pros
Travel
Cons
100% travel, 1/2 time for overtime, benifits
Great Internship
Intern/temp (Former Employee) –  Kent, WASeptember 27, 2017
I had the privilege of being an intern with customer service. I learned a lot about patience and it was a nice experience. The environment was very relaxed, as they gave me my own cubicle for the duration of the internship.
Pros
Environment
Company growth has altered employee interaction
Technical Training Administrator (Current Employee) –  Kent, WADecember 27, 2016
I started with this company when they were only 3 yrs old and basically just beginning. 20 years later they have grown and my position in Customer Service was changed 5 yrs ago to the Training Dept only it does not provide me the challenge or customer interaction I required to enjoy my job as it is administrative. As with any growth process you become less involved as the company grows. Making a difference is key in what I do for not only the customer but the company as well.
Pros
great field of development, good place for interns, good benefits
Cons
No employee interaction/no voice when seeing errors in company, loyalty doesn't matter
Engineering-driven machinery manufacturer
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAApril 9, 2014
Engineering, marketing, customer service, purchasing, most of sales, and assembly support are all under one roof!
Pros
Holiday break (the week between Christmas and New Year's), bonuses, sick leave is counted separately from PTO, free parking
excellent work environment with opportunity to learn
Engineering Designer/Drafter (Former Employee) –  Kent WAFebruary 4, 2014
Company culture was one of positive environment with "can do" attitude. Good people willing to help and all around good work environment.
Pros
excellent work environment
Cons
contract job
work you till you drop then dump you
field service (Former Employee) –  Kent, WAMay 30, 2012
Omax as a company will work you or should I say use you till you can't work , there core values family and honesty don't exist they will do anything lie cheat there employes and customers for a penny there is no work family balance employee input has does not exist to the point of the I seen better and more cost efficient way of doing things and just iignore them , costing tens of thousands of dollars to the company over and over again think twice about dealing or working this corp
Pros
pay
Cons
no values poor management