Omega Auto Care Employee Reviews

Fun work environment
Client Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 31, 2019
I love this stress-free work environment, the owners and managers really care and constantly provide lunches/breakfast to show what a great job the employees are doing and if the weather is rough they let us leave early to get home to our families. I would recommend working here 100%.
Pros
laidback
Cons
100% Medicial
Excellent
Customer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Chesterfield, MOMay 31, 2019
This is one of the best jobs I have ever had. I don't take stress home with me anymore and they help with any issues you may come into. This company is one that I would highly recommend to anyone.
Great Company with Great Leadership
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  WinghavenMarch 14, 2019
I have worked at Omega Auto Care for a little under a year and a half and since day one, I knew that I was going to love it here. The atmosphere and culture is the best environment I've ever worked in. There is constant teamwork, the leadership/management has a very open door policy and welcomes new ideas. It can be fast paced, challenging (in a good way!) and days go by fast. The company is growing rapidly so there is room for growth and I can't wait to see what the future holds!
Pros
Culture, Leadership, Opportunity
Wonderful company!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MONovember 16, 2018
I am new to Omega but am so impressed! The company, owners, managers and other employees are simply amazing! They show compassion to employees and customers alike. I am blessed to work for them.
Pros
Wonderful coffee bar, amazing kitchen and office in general
Cons
Have not encountered anything negative!
Amazing company
Customer Service (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOMay 3, 2018
Great place to work all around. Company is growing fast, and will hire for new positions from within. They truly value their employees and the hard work they put in
great place to work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  O'Fallon, MONovember 20, 2017
great place to work but mismanagement lead to the doors being shut, had a great group of people was owned out of TX and they decided to close the doors
Official response from Omega Auto Care
May 4, 2018

Good Afternoon,

Omega Auto Care was never owned by anyone in Texas, nor have we closed our doors. You must have confused this profile with that of another company.

Sincerely,

Omega Auto Care Client Relations

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omega Auto Care. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7