Omega Learning Center Employee Reviews

See reviews about
4.0Pay & Benefits
Busy, but relaxed atmosphere without any stress or drama
EDUCATION COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Chesterfield, VANovember 28, 2017
Management was supportive and understanding, making expectations clear and explaining errors in a calm, professional manner. I had a reasonable workload for the time I was scheduled. I enjoyed cultivating professional relationships with families and working with various people. I really enjoyed everything about this job and am sorry it has to close. I did light cleaning, worked in the computer, organized files, created correspondence and flyers, and talked with people.
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No paid holidays
Fun and balanced workplace
EDUCATION COORDINATOR (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLAugust 9, 2017
A typical day would consist of tutoring 3 children on different subjects at the same time. I have learned how to convey topics in a more simpler manner. My employers are encouraging and helpful and the other employees are energetic and passionate about teaching. The hardest part of the job was finding a balance for 3 kids working on 3 different subjects. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing a child's face when they finally understand something they have been cracking their heads open on.
Good kids, good environment
Tutor (Current Employee) –  Acworth, GAMay 6, 2014
The students know they're there to work and you're usually not overloaded with kids at your station. Plus they'll usually give you material for the student if the student doesn't bring their own.
Pros
low stress, don't have to deal with parents
Cons
inconsistent hours, late hours
Omega Learning
Certified Mathematics Tutor and Teacher (Current Employee) –  Woodstock, GAFebruary 24, 2014
Typical day at work is very calm and relaxing because the students come in on time and are ready to work with the tutors.

I learned a lot about the new Mathematics Curriculum and different ways students learn.

Co-workers are all friendly.