Omni Family of Services Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great flexibility for a 2 income family
RS (Current Employee) –  Middle TennesseeApril 15, 2018
I love,LOVE my job and I absolutely believe the core of our company is good! I have the flexibility to work from home, put my family first, and live my passion for helping others. It’s not perfect, and there are frustrations (ie tons of mandated trainings and not true application trainings. Folks with a Masters degree WILL advance regardless of knowledge and people skills).

The love for the work far out weighs the frustrations! I have ZERO interest in finding another job! I have the luxury of my husband’s income that allows me to accept low pay. I do feel that the flexibility (work from home/flex time) makes up for the missing salary.
Pros
People, freedom, fun, I feel secure and respected
Cons
Pay, working with “educated” but severely untrained
Cut throat culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesMarch 24, 2018
Poor minded employees especially front office staff and Director. They over work you for very little pay. Management is unorganized, distrubed, all over the place, and has personality issues.
Cons
Hard place to work with no training!!!
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 13, 2018
The company was nice to work for but you receive no training before you receive cases and are thrown into the field trying to provide for children and foster families. I was given paperwork to have people sign not knowing what it was for or why they were signing it. That to me was very dangerous when it comes to dealing with children. I was having to drive my vehicle to other counties transporting children to several appointments and visitation with bio parents when the foster parents made excuses that they couldn’t transport. It was just very hard working there and feeling like you were just by yourself.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No training
Love my job
Clinical therapist (Current Employee) –  East tnMarch 10, 2018
Great company - cares for staff and clients. I've been here over 5 years and plan to retire with them. Sure some of the top managers are more of a 3, but the company as a whole is warm and welcoming
Pros
Great environment and decent benefits
Cons
None for me
Run...Do not apply!
Therapist (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 26, 2018
There are five choice words that will sum everything up for you: cheap, messy, inconsistent, indifferent, and disorganized! I wish I could tell you that it was worth it, but desperation can lead you to take a crumby job like this; please do not give into your desperation!
Pros
I let you know when I find one.
Cons
Too many power struggles, cold personalities, not worth your time or stress, it is chaotic, the insurance is horrible; you will have to make at least 55, 000 to compensate for the benefits
Poor Corporate managers and lack of training leads to chaos.
Community Based Therapist (Former Employee) –  Dayton, TNJanuary 3, 2018
Omni is a terrible company to work for. The upper management don't listen to those underneath them, and attempt to overwork employees for no overtime and little compensation. I was regularly expected to work 50 hours or more per week despite being told we would not be expected to regularly work more than 40 hours. Only occasionally. Any bonuses you might make had to be fought for, as HR and mangers tried regularly to find reasons not to pay out on productivity bonuses.

The insurance options were terrible, and employee retention is quite low. During my year of employment there were 10 staff that were hired and then quit or were fired during the time before I left.
Pros
I was able to set my own hours to some extent.
Cons
Everything Else.