Omni Hotels

Omni Hotels Employee Reviews for Housekeeper

Some departments you cant agrue with it was ok but in housekeeping its ok but sometimes gets unorganized and they pick their favorites
I cant speak for all departments but housekeeping was my area trust me I love that job but the management in housekeeping was a picky person she chose to deal with some things pr not to deal with them but overall they did wat they had to do then again if you are missing things on your cart it will get replaced but if your cart is missing it will slow your day down also if you have tips either houseman or supervisor will take but some will not
Pros
$1 lunches, tips
Cons
No breaks but 1 at lunch time which is a 30 min but tgis is only for housekeeping
Stressful Environment
Do not, I repeat do not apply for housekeeping if you are applying for a job at the Omni! Long lists of rooms and you can't leave until all of your rooms are done. Rooms rarely ever stripped by the housemen which puts you far behind, management is never on top of the housemen who are always on their phones and sitting down, management constantly bothering you getting you behind on your rooms, rude coworkers, management plays favorites and gives some people longer lists than others, the list goes on and on. Great company to work for overall but bad department and managers in that department.
Pros
One dollar lunches
Cons
Bad management in housekeeping department.
It was soo ausume working there staff r friendly managers averyine always smiling
Great place to work great staff great managers hotel is beautiful and also u can bring your dog there soo it’s fun the u have the pool bar we’re the food is soooo good and the seas side shack were u can rent bikes he kids can play with doney
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
30mintues break
Great work place
Would work for this company again. The experience was great Omni offered benefits and lunch was great when i didn't bring my own. I learned a lot in the time i was there
There’s the manager don’t know what they wants to do!
Good team work but no good system at all!

I had really bad experience with this company!

I just working almost three years with them but when I did complain about the some problems they told me you feel free if you wanna quit!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Good breaks
Omni Hotel
I enjoyed working at the omni. it was a good environment, good management, good pay, good benefits. i enjoy cleaning so thats why i liked my job plus the other employess are nice as well and dont let me forget to mention that the omni hotel is a very beautiful place.
Pros
free lunch, good people, good pay, good hours, good supervisors
Its an ok job if you want to be rushed and treated unfairly.
They favor certain employees if an employee doesn't want to clean the rooms that they are assigned to clean they get mad and say they're going to quit and the management gives the rooms to the other employees just to make the favorite employee happy do not work here this is a horrible job. Not enough money for the amount of work that you have to do! Oh and please be done by 430 or all of the housekeeping managers will come with attitudes and rush you to clean rooms.
Pros
Nice rooms good lunch
Cons
Have to be done by a certain time or management will get mad.
Good
Good place to work, something new. A hotel job was something new, plenty of room for advancement in the company. Overall, great experience, and the surrounding workers are around your age.
Company
Omni Hotel was a great company to work for. They take care of their employees well, make sure you are achieving your best, communicate well, and have such great management. I was very blessed to have been able to work there.
Pros
Benefits, plenty of hours
Cons
no cons
Manageable work with a collaborative atmosphere
Managed night staff and assigned work tasks. Installed and removed all equipment inside ballrooms in accordance with client preference for various types of banquets, weddings, and conventions. Cleared and cleaned ballrooms to prepare for future events. Interpreted and fulfilled orders from sales department.
Its not a good place to work
The omni has alot of problems the management is poor they dont pay well at all they dont have enough workers to have a successful team they cut hours at anytime they are messy and guest complain alot
relaxed quiet workplace, can be fast paced
Everyday work day I would pursue the same tasks, such as cleaning the employee lounge. As well as cleaning and maintaining employee dormitories and working areas.
Pros
On site housing
Cons
N/a
Need more cleaning materials
I enjoyed working for the Omni hotel . I’m a people person. I enjoyed working with my co workers enjoying cleaning my station everyday that I was scheduled to work. Enjoyed greeting and meeting my guest sometimes I had guest that remembered me and would always come back and ask for me and that floor. That meant a lot to me.
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Short breaks
Working at the omni was a great experience I enjoyed the different smiles
Keep a good smile every morning
Ask for help if you need it be polite the workers there really treat everyone like family if u need anything all you have to do is ask .
Pros
Free lunches paid vacations
Cons
Heavy buckets to push if your a house keeper if u work in the laundry room it be too hot
Housekeeping
Managers were rude.. supervisors lack proper training on how to treat and speak to employees.. very rude. Would not recommend at all. Say they hire the best of the best but treat you like a complete idiot.
Pros
2.00 lunches
Cons
Environment was great the employees were nice and helpful.
My work experience at Omni Hotel was a great experience for me. I liked that you can come to work and be yourself. I guess it was a place of warmth feeling you were Respected.
Pros
Free lunches
Good company
This job was not to bad they just don’t pay and they really care about you but I was looking for better opportunity I found it and I left but was okay
Fast paced, great company
I loved my job, want to come back. It's a good company with great benefits, they are a family oriented, they really look out for their employees and I love that about this company
To uptight
They asked so much of you to do but was very inconsiderate of co workers needs. Always was rude or in a bad mood. Had alot of rooms and had to be rushed to clean them
Pros
Good food
day on the job
My time working with this Company was rewarding, and pleasant. everyone was very nice and got along well we worked well together help each other to get the job done.
Pros
Nice break room
Cons
No cons
I love the whole staff
It might be quick paced but the love you feel from your guest and also the team you work around is great. I wish I never left and every job there is a hard part but your a team at the omni so what you cant do alone someone will be right there to help you!
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.
Ratings from women
2.8
InHerSight Score
2.6Personal Development
3.3Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight