Omni Hotels Employee Review

Great Management of Co-Workers
Bartender/Mixologist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 28, 2017
The Management and Co-Workers here were amazing and I never had any problems with them. Management in particular really tries to give everyone the schedule and hours that they want when possible.

For career advancement, this is a great company with properties all over the country, as well as programs to train young professionals to advance further into their career.

Other Omni Hotels Employee Reviews

All and all my experience with the company was good..however they were unfair with their with letting me go .was very disappointed with decisions mana
Saute, line,prep,and late night (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 21, 2019
Was only there 8months ...was very disappointed that they let me go...they so eager to advance me.. but I was thrown in a world win of drama and never really got to show what I was capable of doing..enjoyed working working for omni hotels and would recommend omni hotels to any VIPs
Omni
Front Desk Supervisor/Night Auditor (Current Employee) –  Amelia Island, FLAugust 19, 2019
The Omni is good for experience, but not a great long term choice. The hours are good, but I believe that the pay is not sufficient for the daily tasks that you are given to do. Moving up seems easy, but it’s only easy for you if it will benefit them more so than you. Management can have cliques and sometimes is unfair to certain employees.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss