Omni Hotels Employee Review

Please consider a different employer
Retail Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Asheville, NCJune 11, 2019
I’ve worked there for 2 years and can say that it’s only gone down hill. Staffing is the worst I’ve ever seen in my whole life. HR loves to tell you that you’ll get exactly what you want, but never actually takes action. Management is unbelievable, every single person above you generally has some sort of superiority complex over you, like we’re in high school again.
If don’t mind being treated like absolute garbage but get alright pay. (3% raise every year woohoo!!!) this is just the place for you!

P.S just to put into perspective, lots of positions at the OGPI start around 10/hr. You know where else makes 10/hr starting? Burger King; what an embarrassment.
Pros
Camaraderie between people who hate working there.
Cons
You name it they’ve got it!

Other Omni Hotels Employee Reviews

The omni is not a bad company but its standards are slipping
Server (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJuly 23, 2019
The management at the omni does not follow up on anything. The work environment is very stressful and one or two people do the job for everything because if lack of management! You are always short staffed and the managers sit at there desk and complain about the employees making more than they do. People are not treated fairly and are talked about by.managers and employees especially if you are not in the click.
Good company to work
Banquet manager (Former Employee) –  Charlottesville, VAJuly 22, 2019
Omni hotel is a cooperate Company who owns lots of hotels in USA, Canada and Mexico. Great people are working at the Omni Charlottesville. management is very supportive to the associates. I have worked at the Omni 15+ years. 15+ great years.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni Hotels. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

4.0Fairygodboss Score

67%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

67%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss