Omni One Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great experience
Independent Contractor (Former Employee) –  Volo, ILNovember 28, 2017
Learned a lot as to how to install and setup security systems including IP cameras, door contacts and alarms. Great hands on experience and insight into how everything gets setup and connected.
Pros
Not an office job.
Cons
Always changing locations based on job
Official response from Omni One
December 4, 2017

Thank you for your review; however I believe you have the incorrect company. Our office's only location is in Dublin, OH. We provide staffing services, which do not include installation and setup of security systems.

Productive and fast pace environment
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJuly 12, 2017
Here at Keihin I'm a administrative assistant. First thing in the mornings, I coordinate a schedule for our sales team. This schedule provides the timeframes for all meetings that will occur that day as well as any shipments we should be shipping, or any invoices that are due for that particular day. Keihin makes parts for Honda, my responsibilities as an assistant are endless. I fax, copy, shred and scan any documents for our sales team. I process our parts and prices into our Glovia database and also assist with any extra or unfinished tasks my team may need help completing.
Pros
Experiencing a new system and increasing my date entry skills.
Cons
Temporary Assignment
No good placement
Technician (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHAugust 7, 2016
The several technical jobs I was contacted about by Omni One were either far away and or weren't that great of a match, but kept insisting they were and that I would love it; yet those companies keep hiring for the same jobs which tells me they weren't good places. Do a better job of placement and not give up on a candidate because they weren't interested about a couple jobs. You're looking for a fast placement!!!
Pros
Cons
pressured
Exciting Environment and Caring People
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHApril 21, 2016
I have worked at Omni One in Dublin, OH for over a year and find it to be an extremely effective workplace. Leadership is unlike any other, training is available at any time, and all of my coworkers come to work with a smile on their face and a passion for their job.

Recruiters are ethical and take special care of their applicants and clients to make sure they are making a lasting match. Each person here is someone you would be proud to call a "friend", and I think that is something General Employment/Omni One strives for.
Pros
culture, environment
Cons
They keep the AC cranked during any season
productive and fun work place
Handler (Former Employee) –  Shreveport, LAJanuary 27, 2016
A great work environment, friendly staff and overall was a good place to have been employed at, the manger were very helpful especially if you did not understand something they would walk you through it
Pros
healthcare, lunch breaks
Cons
cold in winter
Great Temp Agency
Quality Control/Assembler (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 22, 2015
The ladies here really know how to take care of you. If something is needed or if there's a problem with your pay they respond pretty quick.
Pros
quick responses, great people.
Cons
Temporary work.
Employment Consultant (Current Employee) –  Dublin, OHJuly 17, 2014
Conduct interviews with prospective clients

Market to manufacturing businesses

Organize phone and on site interviews between clients and applicants

Search for potential clients through online resources

Cold call to prospective clients
Pros
Na
Cons
Na

Want to know more about Omni One?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Omni One. Our community is ready to answer.

4.5