Omni Visions Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Environment
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 17, 2018
I have spent the last few years at this company. I would have to say that the culture of this agency is very fast-paced but it also has a lot of opportunity for young professionals. I approve this as a great workplace to be.
Dishonesty, favoritism and run-around.
Mentor (Former Employee) –  Knoxville, TNJuly 29, 2018
Dishonest trainers, extremely clique-ish and incompetent managment and employees. Misleading and ineffective training techniques. Managment wears blinders and are unwilling to cross-train to aide with new employees. ZERO WORK/LIFE BALANCE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME--NOT RECOMMENDED EMPLOYMENT.
Great Entry Level Job
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJuly 24, 2018
There is a lot of on the job training and you will gain a lot of experience here. The hours are flexible but the cases are demanding. I experienced a lot of support from coworkers and upper management. However you are expected to be available at all hours. Great entry level job but there aren't many opportunities to advance your career.
Pros
Workplace culture and the job itself is rewarding
Cons
Poor work life balance and few opportunities to advance within the company
Staff Retreats taken every year
Resource Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Nashville-Davidson, TNJuly 22, 2018
OMNI will treat all of their staff members to a three or four day trip to Gatlinburg too show their appreciation for the hard work the employees handle.
Very productive
Home Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 15, 2018
All focus on the care of the individuals. Celebration of the indivduals on hoildays and birthday. Treating everyone with respect. Overtime as needed.
Pros
Individuals
Cons
No raise
Poor work life balance
Teacher Grades (Former Employee) –  Rockwood, TNJuly 9, 2018
For a company that touts family life first the academy life is just the opposite and must be changed. Staff is used abused and distrusted by management. Except for working with youth at times a true joy, the company does not value staff that are engaged with wanting the best for youth.
Pros
Working with youth is rewarding and challenging
Cons
poor work life balance
Not advisable
Family Advocate (Former Employee) –  Kingston, TNJune 8, 2018
I enjoyed my clients and my fellow co-workers but my boss was awful. The pay is also horrible. I would not work there again due to the pay. have heard the other departments are worse than mine.
Cons
pay
great work enviornment
Recruiting Specialist (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 29, 2018
This is a great place for entry level employees. There is a lot of on the job training. The employees are well informed and is capable of training. The job offer continuous training.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
healthcare
Good Environment, Freindly Co-workers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Madisonville, KYMay 15, 2018
Calm environment
Always had drinks and snacks available
Office was clean and well organized
As secretary I served both the children's and adult departments
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
No cons
Great Company
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAMay 9, 2018
I love this job. They are very supportive of your work life balance. Raises were received often, They will train their employees. Corporate was always a phone call away.
Pros
working, dress code, team work
direct care
Direct Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Greeneville, TN 37743May 7, 2018
I worked there for 10 years. I enjoyed working with the individuals, staff and supervisors. the general mood is always up bet and they honestly cared about the individuals.
pay sucks
Direct support professional (Current Employee) –  Columbia, TNApril 24, 2018
Raises come with job title advancement. Under staffed, some employees overworked to the point of health problems. Job is for individuals with low cost of living.
Great flexibility for a 2 income family
RS (Current Employee) –  Middle TennesseeApril 15, 2018
I love,LOVE my job and I absolutely believe the core of our company is good! I have the flexibility to work from home, put my family first, and live my passion for helping others. It’s not perfect, and there are frustrations (ie tons of mandated trainings and not true application trainings. Folks with a Masters degree WILL advance regardless of knowledge and people skills).

The love for the work far out weighs the frustrations! I have ZERO interest in finding another job! I have the luxury of my husband’s income that allows me to accept low pay. I do feel that the flexibility (work from home/flex time) makes up for the missing salary.
Pros
People, freedom, fun, I feel secure and respected
Cons
Pay, working with “educated” but severely untrained
Great Company
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Paris, TNApril 10, 2018
enjoyed the environment and staff. Very pleased with the structure of the employer. Very caring company. Every one at every level were very humble. I never felt like my level was unimportant.
Working for a Purpose
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 6, 2018
Enjoy this job immensely! Working with children and youth can be very demanding. However, the reward at the end is great! We help change people lives!
Pros
Flexing schedule, Mileage Reimbursement, 401K, Company Stock Options
Cons
Non-Conventional Hours
Cut throat culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  United StatesMarch 24, 2018
Poor minded employees especially front office staff and Director. They over work you for very little pay. Management is unorganized, distrubed, all over the place, and has personality issues.
Cons
Hard place to work with no training!!!
Resource Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 13, 2018
The company was nice to work for but you receive no training before you receive cases and are thrown into the field trying to provide for children and foster families. I was given paperwork to have people sign not knowing what it was for or why they were signing it. That to me was very dangerous when it comes to dealing with children. I was having to drive my vehicle to other counties transporting children to several appointments and visitation with bio parents when the foster parents made excuses that they couldn’t transport. It was just very hard working there and feeling like you were just by yourself.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
No training
Love my job
Clinical therapist (Current Employee) –  East tnMarch 10, 2018
Great company - cares for staff and clients. I've been here over 5 years and plan to retire with them. Sure some of the top managers are more of a 3, but the company as a whole is warm and welcoming
Pros
Great environment and decent benefits
Cons
None for me
Run...Do not apply!
Therapist (Former Employee) –  United StatesFebruary 26, 2018
There are five choice words that will sum everything up for you: cheap, messy, inconsistent, indifferent, and disorganized! I wish I could tell you that it was worth it, but desperation can lead you to take a crumby job like this; please do not give into your desperation!
Pros
I let you know when I find one.
Cons
Too many power struggles, cold personalities, not worth your time or stress, it is chaotic, the insurance is horrible; you will have to make at least 55, 000 to compensate for the benefits
Poor Management, no training, no support
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Elizabethton, TNFebruary 24, 2018
To say this place is unorganized is an understatement. Management was hateful and counterproductive. I was hired when a new location was started. There was no training, no support, and I was given no tools for the job. I was the office manager of an office with no phone, no computer, no printer or fax?? My concerns were ignored or met with criticism by the district manager. It was a nightmare. There was no teamwork at all. I felt very disrespected. There seemed to be a lack of good planning or execution across the board. The worst aspect was that there was very little passion expressed for helping the kids, it was all about the bottom line and profits. It was the most unprofessional place I have ever worked.
Pros
Pay was decent
Cons
No support for staff, poor Management