OMNITEC Solutions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Poor attitude, complaints and disrespect towards developers
Developer (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 5, 2019
People are not appreciative for the work you do. You would have to tolerate ongoing put-downs and complaints. People are not open nor friendly. If you want to ask questions, they will make you feel bad for asking. They love pointing out what is wrong and hardly say what's right or compliment. There is no sense of achievement. Feeling bad is a normal state for developers.
Start here but don't stay long
IT Consultant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJune 21, 2019
Found this place through a posting on my college job board. They have contracts with a lot of the large financial institutions but most of the jobs are on call for doing relocation requests. People are hired even if you have no IT knowledge.
Standard Government Contractor
Producer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCApril 10, 2019
Omnitec Solutions, Inc. can offer great positions that give you the opportunity to excperience working conditions unlike anywhere else. For instance, I worked for cabinet members every day and the President of the United States a few times. These jobs don't come without cons, though. It's a cut-throat environment working on a contract when government employees oversee you. One wrong move (whether you're right or wrong) and you're gone - no questions asked.

The workplace culture depends where you're contract is based out of. There is no real headquarters for Omnitec.

They do a pretty good job with noticing you're abilities and pushing you to better your career. After all, if you're able to get a promotion, they get a raise, too.
Pros
Wide variety of jobs in the technology fields
Cons
Very little job security, no overtime
Rewarding
Lead Supply Chain Analyst to NAVAIR (Current Employee) –  Patuxent River Naval Air Station, MDMarch 19, 2019
Able to expand my knowledge and capability while providing a gratifying product. Very low stress with a great leadership culture. Leadership is eager to identify opportunities to improve products that benefit the client.
Pros
Leadership
Cons
Limited Opportunity for Advancement
Good small company to work for
Senior Scheduler and Program Manager (Current Employee) –  Bethesda, MDMarch 11, 2019
Interesting work on cutting edge military programs. Management empowers and supports its employees. Flexible work schedule. Team culture (offers team building and social events)
Pros
Autonomy
Motivated to perform
Senior Multimedia Specialist (Former Employee) –  MarylandMarch 4, 2019
Ambitious company making its mark through helping its employees succeed. Full company outings were a great time. The management wanted to help you succeed.
Company culture and management
Project Integrated Master Scheduler (IMS) (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, MDAugust 14, 2018
Great company and management team to work for! I relocated to Lexington Park to take on a new role and responsibilities. I have been able to provide management support and services to our customer and have stayed within the scope of our business. Management and team support is wonderful. Despite if I stay with the company or not, I do not regret taking the position. It is truly a good organization with the right people in leadership.
Great work environment with very challenging yet gratifying work.
Senior Logistics Analyst (Former Employee) –  Washington, DC 20003June 21, 2018
Great place to work and colleagues were very professional and friendly. If the job site were local to me I would still be working with OMNITEC hands down.
Pros
Great Benefits and work environment
Well Run Company
Vice President (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 25, 2018
Well run company that treats its employees fairly. Decent benefits and a flexible work schedule. Outstanding management and very collaborative working environment
Relaxed place to work and comfortable work environment
Electrical Technician III (Current Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMarch 5, 2018
Good work peers who are willing to help you progress in your job task. Friendly work environment. Pay schedule could be better but other than that...no complaints
good
Help Desk Technician (Part-Time) (Former Employee) –  College Park, GAJanuary 9, 2018
Help desk technician.

To troubleshoot to configuring network and run network cables.

Good management. Director is excellent.

Great workplace nice environment to work
Need experience? Work here until someone else will hire you
Junior Web Developer (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 17, 2017
Omnitec is a disorganized boys club that will take everything an employee can offer without providing them any value in return. Their hiring standards are low so it is a good place to get some experience on your resume. They also never fire anyone so if you're looking for job security without having to do much, this is the place for you.
Great Company made up of Great People to work with!
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Lexington Park, Md.December 23, 2016
After almost nine years working for OMNITEC I still couldn't be happier with my good fortune to work for and with this team. The management is made up of people who truly care about their employees and customers. They trust us to do the right thing and also are always there to lend a hand when needed. I've learned so much and grown as a professional and a person. I work beside other OMNITEC employees who are passionate about their work and dedicated to producing the best product or service for our clients. It is the ultimate in career satisfaction to be part of their support team.
Pros
Excellent benefits, great management, fun employee events throughout the year.
great place to work
Help desk technician (Current Employee) –  College Park, GAMay 31, 2016
This is a very fast paced environment but I enjoyed it. The management cares for the wellbeing of the employees, and my coworkers would always help one another out when in need
Admissions Coordinator/ Insurance biller
Comm. Elec.Tech/ Maint. Control/Data Base Mgr. (Current Employee) –  Tinker AFB, OKDecember 15, 2015
Started in housekeeping/Laundry was moved to CNA (certified Nurse Aide) then transitioned into Admissions and Insurance Biller. This was a very interesting job. Was able to see how the entire facility ran and learned the entire time I was at PCCC.
Pros
The learning was amazing.
Cons
Not enough money
Flexibility
Desktop Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYNovember 8, 2015
it is great to have as a part time job since most of the jobs are after hours. you get to work with people you do not know and tend to learn new things from people you work with. You are called when there are contracts so makes it flexible.
Pros
paid lunch
Cons
work is done after hours and sometimes goes late into the night
A good company
Sr. Coordinator Audio/Visual (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCOctober 26, 2015
Omnitech has a very good management department. They listen and are problem solvers. I find them to be very fair, and would recommend anyone to work for this company if they are comfortable with contract work.
Great group of people
Freelance Media Consultant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCSeptember 25, 2014
The people there are very professional and very easy going. They provide help whenever they can and are happy to help you progress with the company.
Review
Audiovisual Technician (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 23, 2014
I enjoy working at with Omnitec, they are the best. I have learn so much ever since I started.
Pros
flexible
Cons
non
Great place to earn an education
Digital Media Intern (Former Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 31, 2014
Enjoy the education and have learned alot. I developed a skill in photography, videography, film editing and audio sound.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OMNITEC Solutions, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.