On-Site Health & Safety Employee Reviews

Place was okay at first
Customer Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 29, 2018
This place was okay to work at at first really easy. They do not have direct deposit and they would lose checks in the mail all the time. There was limited advancement as well.
Fast paced work environment, good pay,
Field Supervisor/Field Training Officer (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CAMarch 21, 2018
Nice company that has grown exponentially over my three years of employment. Work days can be busy and a bit fast paced but the time sure does fly. On call shifts are great if youre looking to make extra money, but on call can get tiring at times.
Pros
Company vehicle, gas card, get to bring vehicle home
Cons
OnCall shifts
Not a good place to work
Technician (Former Employee) –  Rodeo, CAFebruary 6, 2018
This company has terrible upper management and will work you nonstop and keep you after hours. Does not work at all with a school schedule and will demand you stay after even if you have to make a class. There is complete lack and disregard for your personal life or schooling. Technicians are the face of the company yet they are treated unfairly and their is lack of professionalism and quality management it outstanding. The job itself is easy and fun, but the company and the people running it make every day life miserable.
Pros
Pay is good
Cons
No paid vacations, little to no sick days, hold overs, no room to grow, favoritism.
Just Ok
HEALTH AND SAFETY TECHNICIAN (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CAFebruary 3, 2018
Needs improvement as a company. Can leave much to be desired as an employee. Management would do well listening to some open/honest feedback from employees.
onsite
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Kings Mountain, NCJanuary 16, 2018
a good environment of people and traits and very nice crew and hours and pay rate and days when available. needs to be more frequent though. it would be helpful.
Productive work place.
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Sanger, CAOctober 6, 2017
This company was great to work for. It is a growing company with lots of room for advancement. The people I worked with were nice and friendly. Company meetings were looked forward to. They ensured getting to know your team and a little about surrounding teams as well.
Pros
Great leadership, friendly coworkers
Cons
Although room for advancement, it rarely comes.
Family workplace enviroment
Accounting Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CASeptember 29, 2017
Everyone pitches in to get all the work done. It is a fast paced environment in rapidly growing company. Everyone is very friendly and helps you feel right at home. It is a demanding job and there is always work to be done. The management helps wherever they need to! It is awesome to work somewhere you can talk to your bosses and know that they really care and are listening. They have gone above and beyond to help me and I would recommend working here to anyone!
Family Work Enviroment
AR Cleark (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CASeptember 29, 2017
Everyone pitches in to help each other and get all the work done. It is a fast paced work environment, especially the techs! With everyone giving 100% you can get all the work done!
Fast paced...Great work culture
AR Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CASeptember 29, 2017
The accounting department is ALWAYS busy. The work is relentless but never too demanding. What I love the most about the company it is family-oriented.Like all families, there's always little hiccups here & there, but nothing that stays unresolved. My co-workers & the bosses are awesome.
Pros
Family atmosphere, fun
Challenging,Changing & Fun
Fleet Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CASeptember 29, 2017
Working with in the Onsite family is:

Challenging - Day to Day in so many ways for both Employees / Employer! (Assorted Box of Chocolates) Love it!

Exciting- The Growth,The Direction,The Potential!!

Frustrating - Growing pains!,

Rewarding - Exceptance,Amazing Co-Workers!!,Owners!! = Brother's & Sisters,Parents!!

The best part of my job is we are Family!!! With that,comes The Good!! : ) ,The Bad!! : ( & the Ugly!! "FAMILY" So ever changing - CHALLENGING,EXCITING,FRUSTRATING,REWARDING!!!!, and when push comes to shove don't be surprised when the Family has your back especially the PARENTS!!

( MY FAMILY I THINK I'LL KEEP THEM!! )
: ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : ) : )
Pros
Family-Growth & Potental
Cons
Groiwing Pains
Fast paced/very busy, great people/job opportunity, great company to work for!
Accounts Receivable Clerk (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CAApril 15, 2017
First of all, the people I work with are like family. It's not a perfect family but who has that, lol, and that would be boring....What counts is we help each other and get the job done....I started as an Admin Assistant and then learned the invoice processing. I was given the opportunity to learn a different task which was great. There's definitely room to grow in this company. The most enjoyable part of my job is also the most challenging/hardest part which is multi-tasking and trying to balance the workload. But at the end of the day, what's great is my manager helps with what needs to be accomplished and that's a PLUS in my book...
Pros
co-workers, benefits, never a dull moment, room to grow, company outings
Cons
None but there's always room for improvement
Love my job
Collections and Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAApril 13, 2017
I work as a collections representative and accounts receivable agent for this company, and i work unassisted mostly and at a great pace. I have excellent staff and coworkers that are supportive and i love my manager. I am very lucky to find a company i can grow with. Lots of opportunity for growth here. I really love the owners of the company they are so awesome
Pros
The frequent trips to san francisco company paid
Cons
Personal time is difficult to obtain for new employees
Great Job Opportunity
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAMarch 29, 2017
On-Site invests in their employees and adequately prepares all their employees with the right tools and skills to perform well in their job. The company also provides great benefits for all their full-time employees.
Pros
great benefits, family work culture
Cons
demanding work hours
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CAMarch 29, 2017
- On-Site offers great benefits
- Opportunities for growth within the company
- Management invests in their employees
- The most enjoyable part of the job is being in a company who cares for their employees.
Pros
Great benefits, opportunities for growth
Cons
demanding work days
Financially strong and health company, with consistant expansion.
Bookkeeper / Accountant (Current Employee) –  Rodeo, CAApril 23, 2014
Since I first began at On-Site the company has continued to flourish and expand. Every year the sales increase by $500,000, which means more work for me. Time management is key with any profession, especially one that continues to grow like On-Site. This can be very challenging, especially when we are short handed. However, it is an obstacle I continue to overcome. When bills are not generated quickly, cash flow slows, and the entire company suffers. It is my job to make sure that doesn't happen.

I enjoy my job and all it offers. I enjoy the diversity of collections, payroll assistance, billing, banking and accounts payable. I am always looking to be challenged.
Pros
Stability and flexability