On-Site Marketing Employee Reviews

Good Compensation/Poor Management
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Oak Brook, ILFebruary 26, 2019
The potential to earn money quickly is high with this job if you have the capability to sell to random individuals sporadically in a variety of locations. The job is not for everyone but if you can do it, it pays well.

Management is poor and shows favoritism to certain employees at the company. It has very little to do with performance and more to do with personal favoritism. They will penalize you for trivial things if they do not show favoritism towards you. I also felt a high degree of sexism working there.
Pros
high pay
Cons
poor management, random work locations, inconsistent schedule
Unorganized office, constantly changing and hard to settle in
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJuly 17, 2018
Laid back boss, but sometimes there needs to be some structure so everyone doesn't walk all over the mgmt. Top sellers sniped the locations and times and honestly, they were rude to new sellers. Not sure if they were putting them in their place, or they have just been selling for so long that they forgot how to be nice, logical people. Enjoyed the good days, but those fell away quickly once I was stuck in a slow store.
Pros
Consistent expecations
Cons
Training was disorganized, throwing people in places with improper trainers
The most enjoyable part of the job
Manager on Duty (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 14, 2018
The most enjoyable part of working with the public is I get to meet various people from all walks of life. Working at Midway Airport, I met some very friendly and outstanding people!
Great Opportunity!
Energy Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boston, MANovember 3, 2017
I loved working for On-Site Marketing. Great compensation! You can make a lot of money doing this job if you put in the work. I was disappointed that I had to relocate, I was on track to make 6 figures that year. Position is great for both entry level and a seasoned sales professional. You must not let the locations fool you, they are great spots to make the sales!
Pros
Compensation, benefits, flexible scheduling
Cons
No vacation time but you did get sick time
Fast easy money if your good at sales
SALES AND MARKETING REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 5, 2013
Working for On Site was an easy gig, most of my coworkers were fun to work with and the compensation plan was fair according to the work you put in.
Pros
flexible schedule
Cons
No benefits
Great Place to wrok
Human Resource Manager (Current Employee) –  Bellmawr, NJFebruary 7, 2013
My day at work is recruiting potential employees, reading resumes, managing to CEO and Regional Mangers schedule. I love the work that I do. I have a lot of freedom and my own office. The CEO is a very wonderful person and he truly cares about my personal success. I would not change my Job position or title if I was not moving out of the state! I work in a small office.
productive salesman
Lead Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2012
I liked company no room for growth company closing down soon.
High energy work place, very fun and must be Momey motivated!
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 27, 2012
I loved the job very much! I am self-motivated and highly driven! I learned a lot about credit card sales, it's hard but also worth the challenge.
I love the ability to work closely with coworkers and management. It's nice that the job offered two different kiosks to work at.
I really enjoyed the face to face sales and the ability to see people walk away happy. I also loved the hours and weekly bonus offers, the goals we had to meet and the ability to work 40 hours or more.
I learned exceptional marketing skills
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 28, 2012
The most enjoyable part of working at On Site Marketing was interacting with new people everyday. I learned key marketing pitches and sales techniques that I can use anywhere. The hardest part was the lack of company stability and organization after two managers were fired. The compensation plan changed often. My experience here is one that I use as a reminder in my job seach relating to sales or marketing companies.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at On-Site Marketing. Our community is ready to answer.