On Angel's Wings, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
flexible schedule
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 30, 2018
I was able to set my own schedule and work at my convenience. Management was supportive and helpful and I really enjoyed the clients that I worked with.
Great for part-time work
HCBS Provider (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 21, 2018
Great place to work part-time. Doesn't pay enough to survive unless you are working multiple jobs or have someplace cheap to live. Unfortunately, the state cut our pay many years ago and we have never got back what the state cut from the budget. I haven't received a raise since I began working there 10 years ago. I do it for my sister not for the pay.
Pros
easy work
Cons
No upper movement, no pay raises
Dont waste your time, go to a different DTA
DTA staff (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 15, 2018
The only good thing about this company is the clients you get to work with. There is not a single other nice thing i have to say about working for this company.
Pros
working with the individuals
Productive and rewarding job
Habilitation Provider (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 22, 2018
Working with individuals with developmental disabilities can be difficult, however it is one of the most rewarding feelings to help and support someone in need.
Flexible and taught self-sufficiency
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 15, 2017
working with disabled clients at their residence. Incorporating daily life skills at their residence to guide them in daily tasks, challenges and coping strategies.
a fun lovable place
DSP (Direct Support Professional) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 15, 2017
it was a great job for what it was worth its just things change and where getting alittle out of hand so i had to change jobs.it was mainly do to a change in mgt
Pros
able to move up in job level very easy
Cons
mgt needs more workk together skills
Great people and cause
Donation product test / repair volunteer (Former Employee) –  Crystal Lake, ILJuly 21, 2017
Quality people with a great working atmosphere. Kind, and caring with a personal touch. Community oriented. Always looking out for our furry friends and family.
Helping individuals everyday and watching them grow more independent is so rewarding, living skills are learned . Management is awesome and respectfu
Caregiver (Part-time) (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 6, 2017
A typical day is helping individuals succeed in reaching their goals it's very rewarding feeling. Management is great an very respectful. I've learned alot thru my training classes that help me do my job.
Pros
Can pick my clients.
Cons
Locations can be far from my home.
Perfect job
Student Loan Consultant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 17, 2016
Typically I work with one client, more on call as needed by the mother. But if the company needs extra people they may call. I help with day to day management and whatever they may need. Go to their home for care, able to travel depending on their needs. Considered a respite position.
Pros
Love the people i work with, fits to my schedule, easy going
Cons
not many hours
Fun Great place to Work
Fleet Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 31, 2016
co-works are great, company owner gave Christmas bonuses. upper management not so great. everyday was fun and a learning experience.
Pros
the work environment
Cons
upper management
Clients are amazing/Management is horrible
DTA Support Staff (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 26, 2016
Working with the clients is amazing. Management is horrible. This company does not function as a team. You are told not that downstairs/DTA people do not communicate with the upstairs people. This is not a team oriented company. A lot of turnover.
Pros
Free outings with clients
Cons
Not paid enough, no breaks, management not approachable
Rewarding and Fulfilling job
HCBS Assistant/Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 17, 2015
❖ HCBS Assistant/Coordinator- Provide in-home services to Special Needs Children and Adults
➢ Patient Care- Assist with ADL’s, Tracheostomy care, G-tube feeding, Med Administration, behaviors
➢ Supervisory- Oversee 200+ employees and families, manage client files, coordinate care, develop plan of care and implement care
Respite
Respite Care Provider (Former Employee) –  phoenix azMarch 10, 2014
I loved working with the clients however the staffing lady did not follow my school schedule and had me driving all over the valley to work with clients. She put me on call even though i had regular clients also
great place to work and great opportunity to work with special needs adults and to help them understand how things work in the community .
Fleet Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 31, 2013
Transported clients from home to program office ,upon return began management of fleet of vehicles.
* organized and logged all paperwork regarding company vehicles
*negotiated discounts for service
* purchased dependable vehicles
* notified parents of clients , transported by me of all changes
I enjoyed working with my co-workers and I enjoyed working with and helping the special needs adults with learning how to count money and how to do personal for them selves as well as helping them learn how to get along in the community.
Hardest part of my job was to keep all vehicles cleaned and serviced.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at On Angel's Wings, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

On Angel's Wings, Inc. Reviews by Location