ON BOARD EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING

ON BOARD EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING Employee Reviews

United States8 reviews
Great employees, but new projects weren't managed properly. On boarding process was lacking. Management of employees capabilities and their training process was lacking.
Overall I loved working at OBE. The work was engaging, the teams are collaborative and relaxed. The work keeps things moving at a fast paced but the team is good about managing work/life balance.

Unfortunately, as a contract worker I was under paid, provided no benefits and had no job security. As a skilled worker, I was disappointed in OBE's commitment to cultivating growth in their contract talent.

I also had a manager who should not have been managing people. They were very green and not mentally ready to take on the coaching role.
OBE is a great place to work. We do exciting projects, have wonderful creative and innovative ideas, have crackerjack production, account, admin, and creative teams and the executives know the business inside and out and provide the resources to produce premiums events. We care about our clients and their brands and do whatever it takes to engage the target audience to follow, pursue, and adopt their brands. Our technical competence is only exceeded by our client service. When you don't know something or need more hands on deck, all you have to do is ask. OBE is a premium agency for a reason- we are good!
Pros
dynamic environment, every day provides a new challenge, great people, a family
Cons
sometimes multiple events converge and overlap and strain resources, but we get through it.
I did not get much assistance or guidance while working at this company. They did not provide necessary project support and too often shifted the blame when things went wrong due to lack of oversight and departmental communications.
Pros
Work from home Fridays
Cons
Unorganized, unprepared staff
I would be extremely hesitant to anyone who wants a position with this company. It's a high school like environment with little to no work life balance. Secondly the after work culture is simply not professional. The amount of alcohol consumption by upper level management is embarrassing.
Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
Surrounded by extremely creative and passionate people who love their jobs. Experiential marketing for many high profile companies throughout the world. Long hours but work life balance does exist.
Pros
Location and co-workers
Cons
Contract work
I traveled for work, was always away from home. Worked with someone that was politically incorrect. Higher management were great but seemed to be always alluding.
Great opportunities for employees to really great creative.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at ON BOARD EXPERIENTIAL MARKETING. Our community is ready to answer.
2.3