On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina Employee Review

View all On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina reviews

Server
Server (Former Employee) –  Eastvale, CAApril 23, 2019
Restaurant was usually slow. Would not be surprised if this one will close down just like many other On the Borders. Management was not very good either, they are always watching you like a hawk and will punish you if you are not constantly working.

Other On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina Employee Reviews

Typical work day
Server (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJuly 4, 2019
On the border was the best resturant to work at. Managers were respectable. Money was always great even on a slpw day. Wish i didnt move i would still be working there.
Official response from On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina
July 9, 2019

We wish you didn't have to move too! Thank you so much for choosing to spend your time with us as an employee. We'll miss you! Don't forget to stop in to visit! :)

Poor leadership, Poor Management
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COJuly 2, 2019
Great Kitchen/BOH but poor team work in FOH, no leadership no focus on customer service Management has no clue how to solve or resolve problems. If you get busy good luck because managers will watch you crash and burn. Kitchen guys are the stars.
Official response from On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina
July 9, 2019

We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy working at this location. We appreciate your feedback. It will help us get better. We have shared your comments with the Area Manager and OPS leadership team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina. Our community is ready to answer.