On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina Employee Review

View all On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina reviews

No hours, and small pay checks
Host/ Service assistant (Former Employee) –  Westland, MIMay 31, 2019
They give you about 4 hours a week and pay you bi weekly. You will barely make any money here, it was awful and new management needs to be considered.
Pros
Discount
Cons
Everything else
June 4, 2019

Thank you for your feedback. I'll share your concerns with the area's leadership team. your feedback is going to help us get better.

Other On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina Employee Reviews

Typical work day
Server (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJuly 4, 2019
On the border was the best resturant to work at. Managers were respectable. Money was always great even on a slpw day. Wish i didnt move i would still be working there.
July 9, 2019

We wish you didn't have to move too! Thank you so much for choosing to spend your time with us as an employee. We'll miss you! Don't forget to stop in to visit! :)

Poor leadership, Poor Management
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COJuly 2, 2019
Great Kitchen/BOH but poor team work in FOH, no leadership no focus on customer service Management has no clue how to solve or resolve problems. If you get busy good luck because managers will watch you crash and burn. Kitchen guys are the stars.
July 9, 2019

We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy working at this location. We appreciate your feedback. It will help us get better. We have shared your comments with the Area Manager and OPS leadership team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina. Our community is ready to answer.