On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina Employee Review

View all On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina reviews

Loved working there
Server at On the Border (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 4, 2019
The typical day at On the border is great i get along with all the servers and the management team is phenomenal. I learned from working there that there are many different types of people in the world and getting to know and work with them is a very exciting and enjoyable time. The most enjoyable part of the job would be how cooperative everybody is there they really do care about their staff and management. The hardest part of the job i would have to say is the uncertainty of money flow or customer appearance.
Pros
Great cooperation
Cons
Minimal money

Other On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina Employee Reviews

Typical work day
Server (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJuly 4, 2019
On the border was the best resturant to work at. Managers were respectable. Money was always great even on a slpw day. Wish i didnt move i would still be working there.
Official response from On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina
July 9, 2019

We wish you didn't have to move too! Thank you so much for choosing to spend your time with us as an employee. We'll miss you! Don't forget to stop in to visit! :)

Poor leadership, Poor Management
Bartender/Server (Former Employee) –  Highlands Ranch, COJuly 2, 2019
Great Kitchen/BOH but poor team work in FOH, no leadership no focus on customer service Management has no clue how to solve or resolve problems. If you get busy good luck because managers will watch you crash and burn. Kitchen guys are the stars.
Official response from On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina
July 9, 2019

We are sorry to hear you didn't enjoy working at this location. We appreciate your feedback. It will help us get better. We have shared your comments with the Area Manager and OPS leadership team.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at On the Border Mexican Grill and Cantina. Our community is ready to answer.