OnBrand24 Employee Reviews

Stepping stone
Customer Service Representative - Trainer (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 22, 2018
Do not think of this job as anything but as a stepping stone as it is not a career job. They have picks and chooses as who they promote. It is not an ideal situation.
productive call center
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJuly 6, 2018
call center with very friendly management. Family oriented culture. very good training. They give you great hours and make sure you feel at home and comfortable with the company
Pros
hours. treatment
Cons
repetitive
Worked here for over 4 years- WORST management ever
Dedicated Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJune 4, 2018
Unless you are a favorite of upper management you are treated without any human decency.

Openly rude reprimands and commentary from the VP and CEO publicly on the call floor.

Blatant favoritism and unprofessional environment with snide behavior from managers to a hard working staff.
Pros
None.
Cons
Genuinely mean upper management, CEO and VP of Ops
It's a Call Center
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAMay 24, 2018
It's what you expect in a Call Center. It can be busy. It can also be slow. Expect to take 75+ calls a day. Sometimes 1 or 2.

My specific area within OnBrand24 has a great manager and really the only reason (besides a 5 min commute) I have stayed.

The CEO is onsite and approachable. It may be an hourly type job, but the CEO actually tries to connect and appreciate the employees.

There is plenty of typical things to complain about that you would any other job. Nothing out of the ordinary in my experience at the Beverly location.

The only thing they could be more clear about when you sign on, is that they make it seem like you will be dedicated to one account. This is not true. You will be assigned other accounts as well. But it is a business and money has to come from somewhere. They don't exploit you or anything.

High turnover rate but consistent with call center work.

I was treated well enough to sit down and take the time to write this. That pretty much says it all.
Pros
Good people, easy work
Cons
Repetitive (it's a call center), they can play favorites, heavy on scripted speech (it's a call center)
Not bad
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 13, 2018
Company is growing new customers constantly coming in which is good and offers more chances for people to move up. They need to create a real training program for newly prompted employees
Love it here
Agent/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMay 11, 2018
I am absolutely in love with this company. Everyone here in the Savannah location is so friendly. Management is awesome. They work with you on hours and time off if need be. I have learned so much in my 1 1/2 months working here. I am not ever leaving this company.
Pros
Great management staff, coworkers warm and friendly
Cons
can't think of any
Don’t work here
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 29, 2018
The management and supervisors are racist. They have favorites even though they say they don’t, you can clearly see it. Also, the supervisors get aggravated if you ask for help with anything. For all the things you have to learn to take phone calls, you’re well underpaid. The first week working there I actually did enjoy it but not anymore due to all of these reasons. If you need quick cash, then sure go work there.
Pros
Quick money
Cons
Read my paragraph
Absolutely awful
Call Center Agent (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHApril 26, 2018
Worst place I’ve ever worked, micromanaging is their best friend. Supervisors refuse to take calls, most of them show up late but agents get in trouble when they do the same thing. So many better jobs out there.
Unprofessional Company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAApril 16, 2018
Team leads are very unprofessional. Team leads are very lazy and dont take care of employees needs. Team leads would get very irate and upset if they had to take a escalated call. Was working for Real Appeal and the leads spoke to employees in a very condescending and disrespectful manner. Favoritism was shown early in the training and first month on the job. Was made to feel as if i should not be asking questions if i had a call come in, knowing i am new to the job. My advise would be to train the supervisors and managers on not being disrespectful to employees and letting anything just fly out of their mouths. This company has a very high turn over rate and employees are made to feel as if they dont matter and you are replaceable. From day one was told to fear the manager of the building because you could be let go by him at any time for any reason.
Career Opportunities Available
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 28, 2018
OnBrand24 is a good company to work for whether you're looking to start a career or build up your resume. This company believes in giving people an opportunity to better themselves. Your pay can only go up if you demonstrate that you're a hard-working individual, have perfect attendance, and open availability. There are some dedicated programs that employees are assigned to that aren't permanent, so you've got to be able to embrace change and adapt to your surroundings.

I was hired as an agent almost 2 years ago and now supervise my own awesome team. Being a double minority in my position confirms that the company values ethnic diversity among so many other things. The demographics in Savannah, GA aren't ideal for a call center, so pickings are slim when it comes to finding great candidates for some of the positions. I can see why the overall company rating isn't ideal, but all of the bad apples eventually quit or are rightfully terminated.

Every company has improvements it can make and this one is working on them. The company culture is changing for the better. Overall, I enjoy working for OnBrand24!
Pros
Good Work-Life Balance, Competitive Pay, Eligible for Benefits After 90 Days, Empathetic Managers
not productive or dependable
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 28, 2018
they shoe favoritism, your job is never secure unless your a supervisor. you can show up to work and be fired the same day without any notice. job security sucks
Don't believe everything that you read!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 22, 2018
I am a current employee at OnBrand24 and after reading these reviews, I am appalled. Let me be the first to say, I have been working at OnBrand24 for over a year and a half now and I don't plan to leave anytime soon. A typical day at work for me is great, I come in in the mornings and everyone greets me with a smile and I have a lot of really great friends that I have met while working here as well. The supervisors and fellow employees really become like family throughout your time here. They are very flexible with any schedule changes I have ever needed and are always more than accommodating. The most enjoyable part of the job is being in a workplace that is very comfortable and laid back and being able to provide customer service to our clients. After 90 days, you get medical benefits and I was able to get 401K and PTO at my year mark which is awesome. I would definitely recommend giving OnBrand24 a try and find out for yourself!
Pros
Management is nice, Pto, 401K, Laid back atmosphere
Ehh i wouldn't recommend any family or friends, but OK company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 12, 2018
Contrary to most of the reviews on here Onbrand24 is not a completely horrible company to work for. The management team could use some improvement in communication with the agents. Supervisors could be better trained on certain accounts. There should be no reason a supervisor tells an agent, who's paid 12hr against their 16hr, that they can't take a Supe call the agent has to handle it. There is slight favoritism showed, but if you have a great work relationship with the supervisors and managers there's nothing to worry about. All it takes is a good morning and a smile. If you go in to do your job you have no problems. The supervisors and management teams aren't who you need to look out for its the shady agents.
Official response from OnBrand24
March 19, 2018

We have noticed that a lot of negative reviews come from our Savannah location and we are in the process of making changes.

If you get hired for Bobs Discount Furniture RUNNN!!
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAMarch 7, 2018
Management have their picks. Stressful. Someone always hovering you. Every campaign gets paid more and when it's time for your raise its always an excuse.
Pros
You can eat asset your desk
Cons
Management sucks.
Terrible company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAMarch 2, 2018
This company sees its employees as expendable and they go to great lengths to let you know it. They absolutely do not reward hard work. Turnover is super high, the training is terrible, and management is incompetent. The actual office is filthy and they often do not have the products on hand to clean the headsets agents use to take calls. There are maybe 2 or 3 decent people there, but the rest is just awful. I would not recommend this place to my worst enemy.
Pros
you can leave
Worst Company ever
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  savannah gaFebruary 10, 2018
This is by far the worst company i have ever worked for. The managers and team leads are very unprofessional and need be retrained because they are rude and talk to you in a very disrespectful manner. Not worth the money they are paying you to be treated like you are nothing. Team leads will get on the phone with customers and if the customers made them mad would yell at them and hang up on them, but if you ever had a bad call with a difficult customer , they will try to find you are at fault and try to fire you. They definitely don't lead by example. Was let go from this place because of that very topic. Team lead would no look me in my face and explain to me what was the reason of me being let go. Was talking in code during the whole conversation.
Pros
absolutly none
Cons
too many. just dont work here
Great place to work if you put in effort.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 30, 2018
Onbrand24 gets a really bad rep,but overall it is dependent on how the individual is willing to work. If you are great with computers and good at your job you can get trained on almost any skill they offer. The issue is some people are not willing to work or too push ahead of what they are initially given. Training sometimes is very quick for certain clients but if you have any questions all the supervisors and fellow employees are more than willing to help you. The supervisors and management are very aware of who is a good agent and who is not and nothing is based off favoritism. A typical day at work may consist of you taking 100 calls,or it may consist of you taking 10 calls depending on call volume and what skills you have been trained on. Even during slow days managmtry and have training sessions instead of just flat our sending people home. The company is fair and will work with you if you have any family issues or medical issues that prevent you from coming to work,the only way that goes bad is if it is a constant call out with no doctors note or notice given to any of the supervisors or management. Please do not be led by the reviews from this site and give it a chance,it is a very good company with a very good pay grade for a job that does not consist of back breaking work. Calls are of course monitored,that is how the company makes money, and your stats are taken into effect,but they will always work with you and help you in areas that you need help in.
Pros
great pay, friendly management
Cons
none.
Worst job i have ever had
Delivery team support agent (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJanuary 29, 2018
I worked for this company for a year and a half. There is an extremely high turnover rate. Benefits do not cover almost anything. Management could use training on how to keep their employees happy.
Pros
Steady hours
Cons
Mangement doesnt care
Horrible place to work.
Representative (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsJanuary 26, 2018
They watch your every move. Calculate the amount of calls you provide and how long the calls are. The pay is below average to have to do so much work. They expect so much and are very rude. They change your hours without consulting u first. It’s not a recommended place to work
Pros
Free lunches if they save u some.
Cons
Low pay, rude management, inconsiderate of your feelings
Official response from OnBrand24
January 29, 2018

Of course we watch the amount of calls you take and how long the calls are, this is how we can tell what kind of customer service we are providing and if you are actually taking calls or ignoring them. You have to monitor things in order to run a business.

They're not worth it really, but they pay good
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 24, 2018
Onbrand is a BS of a company. They pay great but they feel like they can talk to you all types of ways. They are rude. They will fire you unexpectedly just because they don't want to pay you. Unless you are a manger or over somebody your job is not guaranteed.
Pros
The money is great
Cons
Bs of a company

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OnBrand24. Our community is ready to answer.

2.7

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight