OnBrand24 Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 16, 2019
Log in to a computer after finding one. Clock in and start opening sites of companies you have and I had 20. What I learned was to lie to customers on something just to get orders. Also to cancels and refund members.
Pros
Great management
Cons
Drama on job
Good work place
Crs (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAFebruary 9, 2019
Loving people and nice management. Fast pase place. Easy to catch on to the system. They work with you so you wont feel alone. They dont have a problem helping people
Terrible
Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 28, 2019
I worked there for not even a week, it’s so unorganized it’s definitely a mix of the younger crowd & older but mainly people in their early 20s. I worked my full training week & still have not received my training check I have called & been up there several times. I’d hate to take it to the courts but that’s what it’s looking like. The receptionist are rude everything is just unorganized & a big mess I don’t see any pros with this job they need to be shut down it’s ridiculous , they have lost so many of the employees checks like how does that even happen! I worked the first week of January & it’s about the end of January almost February & still no check! I worked for that check whether I kept the job or not & I deserve my money. They honestly just hire anyone & it’s pitiful
Too stressful
Inbound Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 17, 2019
They are very unorganized at this facility. I was hired for 1 program now I am getting calls from 4 different program and did not get a pay raise. This is a teeny bopper entry level position. something just to build your resume, def not worth keeping
Pros
They dont do backround checks or drug test
Cons
There is no job security, very stressful
A job
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAJanuary 10, 2019
If u want something that pays 10 but u don't want mall or factory job this it good. However very misleading company. Applied 14hr...then told 9 dollar job. Then told give time to hear your calls we will move u never happen

Rather hire new person if promo is available. Also safety major concern. Felt like no background check were done so had physical fights bullying and even employees yelling at supervisors.

Biggest benefit some good ppl there and easy get time off.
Pros
Consitent pay
Cons
Pay too low...liablity with bad co workers
Typical Call Center Experience
Representative (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MADecember 24, 2018
Seemed to be a typical call center experience, too many clients at once and a lot to remember but knowing more clients keeps you busier. Helped improve computer skills, typing speed, and proficiency with Microsoft Office programs. Helped improve my ability to multitask.
It's okay
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GADecember 17, 2018
It's an okay place to work. 2 15 paid breaks and a 30 minute unpaid lunch. The only problem is, alot of people have been laid off due to low call volume.
Pros
Laid back environment
Cons
Temporary position
Fast Paced & quick Advancement
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHDecember 1, 2018
I have been at OnBrand for 3 years now. I was promoted from an Agent to a team lead in 3 months. If show a willingness to learn and the ability to remain confident in a customer service role, you will excel here. Leads are always willing to provide help to agents who need the extra help. Overall OnBrand is a great place to work and grow. It is a great place to advance into more challenging roles and grow your resume.
Pros
Multiple Breaks, desk job
Cons
angry customers, busy days
Great work environment!
Manager (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MA 01915November 21, 2018
It is a fast paced job that requires hard work but they offer a chance to thrive and grow through out the company, you just need to want it. Management is great, always there for you when you need them most and help you throughout any struggles you come across. Although i don't find this hard, i would say some people struggle with back to back calls but its a call center. This job is for those who like customer service and like to help people.
Pros
Growth opportunity
Cons
None from me
Dedicated CRS agent
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 20, 2018
I have been and employee here for 2 years. I was placed with "Dedicated Client". Working here was has been a great learning experience. MY management has been amazing this whole time I have been here.Even when other manager has left new managers still kept the same family feel environment.
Pros
No weekends the client i work for
Cons
No over time
Horrible
Former member (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 20, 2018
Onbrand 24 is not a great place to work, they are cheating people with pay, not everyone has the same pay,
Nasty Restrooms, Broken Vending Machines, Small break room with no forks, cups,spoons , condiments.
No paid holidays you have to make up the holiday you missed.
Not enough restrooms too many people
They dont ever have enough computers or headsets for people to do their jobs.
Its wayyy too loud and the guest we talk to complain.
They dont wanna give raises when they are due,
but their are some good , they let you eat at your desk.
Pros
Eating at desk
Cons
too many too count
Opportunities for advancement
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 20, 2018
Great place for advancement with hard work and dedication. You have the opportunity to work with different programs and meet new people. Being able to provide great customers skills over the phone is always a plus
Wonderful place
Onbrand is a wonderful place to be everyone is so friendly,
People get along from all depos
This job makes you want to work because of the warm and friendly attitudes they have
Fun Entry Level Job!
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 14, 2018
Great company to work for. My supervisor is awesome. I enjoy coming to work everyday. I really like being able to help customers over the phone and know that I have made multiple peoples day better. I think this is a good place to work.
Pros
Bonus Potential, Coworkers, Customer Service Experience
Cons
Not Enough Microwaves
Loyalty counts
Call Center Agent (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 13, 2018
After working here for about 7 years, I have had experience as an agent on the floor, as a trainer and supervisor, and as a member of a dedicated team environment. Each of these has afforded me different perspectives as to how the company works and where is succeeds and fails.

As an agent on the floor, life can be hectic. The training you receive can vary by the trainer, but for the most part each trainer is capable and will assist you after training if you approach them for additional help. The expectation is that you will be able to pick up on things quickly and efficiently, and learn more every day. Sometimes this was feasible; sometimes not, but there is always extra help if you need it.

As a trainer I became aware that when people said "I wasn't trained" they often meant "I did not fully understand what I was taught." While this could be frustrating and even insulting, I eventually learned that by actively offering additional help for those who need it, and by asking individual trainees how well they feel they know their clients, I could help new-hires feel more comfortable and ready to take on the job.

As a member of a small dedicated team, I am learning how coordination and teamwork can make large unruly tasks seem more manageable. I have enjoyed the smaller team environment immensely.

Regarding management, they are human beings with the same fallibility as any other. They aren't perfect, but in my experience they go above and beyond for those who show they are loyal and willing to be part of the solution to any problem that arises. They are flexible and approachable,
  more... so long as you treat them like human beings.

The hardest part of the job is the start. You are expected to learn a lot of information about many different companies quickly, and be able to apply that knowledge immediately. This can be especially difficult when handling work for a client that may not know (or care) how much information you as an agent are expected to know. It can seem as though there is no way to meet expectations. However, perfection is NOT expected. If you make a mistake, learn from it, simple as that.

The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the culture. Over the past 7 years I've met a wide variety of interesting people..
Pros
Flexible, relatively simple workload, loyalty
Cons
High learning curve, many immediate expectations
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 13, 2018
I have worked for OB24 for almost 3 years and it has been a great experience. Management is very understanding when it comes to taking time off due to an emergency or issues. When I have missed any time they have always given me the option to make up this time if needed. They do work with your schedule and also hire within. Sups are always willing to answer questions and help out whenever they can.
Pros
Great work place
Makes you want to come to work.
Talent Acquisition Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spearfish, SDNovember 13, 2018
I enjoy coming to work, I feel that the sky is the limit on my growth potential. Started out as a Customer Care Representative and was internally promoted before my probation was over.

Bonus potential is unlimited based on performance. It's simple, just do your job while having fun and you can write your own ticket.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Fun Atmosphere, Great People
Great Place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 13, 2018
OnBrand 24 is a great place to work. The people are friendly. They pay is fair. The job is fun. The environment is laid back. And it is like a second home.
Ob24
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 13, 2018
I have worked for OnBrand24 for the past two years. I have been promoted twice in those two years. I plan on retiring here! I have met so many people in Savannah and learned so much!
Pros
Fast paced, challenging
Great work environment/ great management/ fun contests/ great hours
Talent Acquisition Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 13, 2018
I enjoy working every day with an awesome group of people from management to representatives. I have job security and great benefits. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
Pros
Happy to go to work every day
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OnBrand24. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight