OnBrand24 Employee Reviews

Fun Entry Level Job!
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 14, 2018
Great company to work for. My supervisor is awesome. I enjoy coming to work everyday. I really like being able to help customers over the phone and know that I have made multiple peoples day better. I think this is a good place to work.
Pros
Bonus Potential, Coworkers, Customer Service Experience
Cons
Not Enough Microwaves
Great Place to Work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 13, 2018
I have worked for OB24 for almost 3 years and it has been a great experience. Management is very understanding when it comes to taking time off due to an emergency or issues. When I have missed any time they have always given me the option to make up this time if needed. They do work with your schedule and also hire within. Sups are always willing to answer questions and help out whenever they can.
Pros
Great work place
Makes you want to come to work.
Talent Acquisition Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spearfish, SDNovember 13, 2018
I enjoy coming to work, I feel that the sky is the limit on my growth potential. Started out as a Customer Care Representative and was internally promoted before my probation was over.

Bonus potential is unlimited based on performance. It's simple, just do your job while having fun and you can write your own ticket.
Pros
Flexible Hours, Fun Atmosphere, Great People
Great Place
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 13, 2018
OnBrand 24 is a great place to work. The people are friendly. They pay is fair. The job is fun. The environment is laid back. And it is like a second home.
Ob24
CSR - Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 13, 2018
I have worked for OnBrand24 for the past two years. I have been promoted twice in those two years. I plan on retiring here! I have met so many people in Savannah and learned so much!
Pros
Fast paced, challenging
Great work environment/ great management/ fun contests/ great hours
Talent Acquisition Assistant (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 13, 2018
I enjoy working every day with an awesome group of people from management to representatives. I have job security and great benefits. I wouldn't want to work anywhere else.
Pros
Happy to go to work every day
Excellent Place to Work
I absolutely love working for OnBrand24. I get to meet new people everyday and have continuously moved up since starting here in 2016. You are offered benefits after 90 days and PTO and 401K after being here a year. The supervisors are very nice and approachable. Most of the supervisors used to be agents so they are helpful if you have questions. I would definitely recommend working for OnBrand24 and giving it a try.
Pros
Pto, 401K, Management, Full Time
Cons
Can't think of any!
Great fun place to work
Agent (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MANovember 13, 2018
I work for the company and enjoy it. All of my coworkers are nice. This is a call center job but it is very rewarding. The company offers a decent base wage as well as benefits. I would recommend working here.
Pros
Work, Coworkers, Money, Fun Atmosphere
Cons
Really none
layoff guaranteed
Expert Health Services (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GANovember 8, 2018
you have a year max before you will be replaced , so you'll never receive the benefits that are advertised. This is how the company saves it's money
Easy to get into, they take anybody it seems
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAOctober 10, 2018
Easy to get into this place.
But they should ask people if they have worked in a call center before.
Low pay with HIGH expectations and training is fast paced, but expected to know everything in 1 day on the floor is unrealistic
Company we represented was nice, not up my alley for the type of business and knowledge of their products.
I did learn a bit while being paid, that's the good thing.
Work place culture is ok.
Cons
pay
no review
TELEMARKETING/CSR (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 10, 2018
Job is pretty lax, pay is low and after 90 days you get to enroll in a unsatisfying health insurance. They are picky when it comes to promotions mostly a popularity contest
if you show dedication you will get ahead in the company
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GAOctober 8, 2018
When i first started my job at Onbrand24 it was very difficult; I was on the verge of quitting multiple times. The training at the time wasn't the best and i felt as though i was a sheep thrown out to the wolves. I had to learn on my own with self education how to multi task through different screens and systems, learn the companies products, how to gain the customers confidence, how to sound confident, how to gain rapport with a customer, and how to best solve their problems in a timely manner. Overall my experience with the company was life changing and it taught me many things that can assist me in my future endeavors.
P.S.
Stay away from drama and go above and beyond :)
Pros
advancement
Cons
lack of training
Very unprofessional...Don't waste time scheduling interview
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAOctober 4, 2018
Last Thursday I received a phone call regarding the Overnight Dispatcher position that I had applied for on Indeed. I had a phone interview and then was asked to come in for a face to face interview. I specifically asked if early mornings or after 5pm could be accommodated so that I did not have to miss work. I was told after 5pm was possible. I was asked what time worked for me and after responding that 5:30 would work best, I was scheduled for this Monday 10/01 at 6:30pm. I even got text confirmation.

I worked until 5pm Monday and then hung around in the area for an hour and half (time away from my infant daughter.) I go to the interview to be told by the young mad that answered the door. "There is no one here to do an interview. We don't even have managers here after 5." I showed him the text I had received and was told "sorry email HR to reschedule."

I e-mailed HR to inform of the situation......BIG SURPRISE.....NO RESPONSE!
Pros
never had the change to find out so none that I know of
Cons
blow you off
Stepping stone
Customer Service Representative - Trainer (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 22, 2018
Do not think of this job as anything but as a stepping stone as it is not a career job. They have picks and chooses as who they promote. It is not an ideal situation.
It's what you make it but wasn't for me
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Savannah, GASeptember 19, 2018
The management was unprofessional and rude they showed favoritism and they were unorganized. I didn't like it it is what you make of it every one may not be cut out for this type work supervisors could be better
Pros
Pay ok
Cons
Mangment
Different Environment
Corporate Customer Care Agent (Current Employee) –  Savannah, GAJuly 17, 2018
Management was a little wavey but Im a fond believer of making the best out of whatever it is that you are doing. Make the Job, Dont let it make you :)
productive call center
Call Center Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Portsmouth, NHJuly 6, 2018
call center with very friendly management. Family oriented culture. very good training. They give you great hours and make sure you feel at home and comfortable with the company
Pros
hours. treatment
Cons
repetitive
Worked here for over 4 years- WORST management ever
Dedicated Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Beverly, MAJune 4, 2018
Unless you are a favorite of upper management you are treated without any human decency.

Openly rude reprimands and commentary from the VP and CEO publicly on the call floor.

Blatant favoritism and unprofessional environment with snide behavior from managers to a hard working staff.
Pros
None.
Cons
Genuinely mean upper management, CEO and VP of Ops
Great place to work at.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  GeorgiaMay 31, 2018
Going in and getting your day started would be great.
I have learned that you deal with different personality and situations everyday.
I didn't see anything wrong with management.
They have all types of cultures working in there facility.
Not being able to make a customer happy when you and they know that the policy is as is.
When i can satisfy a customer before i get to go home or when the company gives me a pat on the back for a job well done.
Pros
Overtime
Cons
Not enough time for lunch breaks when you have to share only 2 microwaves with some many employers.
It's a Call Center
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Beverly, MAMay 24, 2018
It's what you expect in a Call Center. It can be busy. It can also be slow. Expect to take 75+ calls a day. Sometimes 1 or 2.

My specific area within OnBrand24 has a great manager and really the only reason (besides a 5 min commute) I have stayed.

The CEO is onsite and approachable. It may be an hourly type job, but the CEO actually tries to connect and appreciate the employees.

There is plenty of typical things to complain about that you would any other job. Nothing out of the ordinary in my experience at the Beverly location.

The only thing they could be more clear about when you sign on, is that they make it seem like you will be dedicated to one account. This is not true. You will be assigned other accounts as well. But it is a business and money has to come from somewhere. They don't exploit you or anything.

High turnover rate but consistent with call center work.

I was treated well enough to sit down and take the time to write this. That pretty much says it all.
Pros
Good people, easy work
Cons
Repetitive (it's a call center), they can play favorites, heavy on scripted speech (it's a call center)

Ask a question about working or interviewing at OnBrand24. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

2.2Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

1.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight