One Call Care Management Employee Reviews

Horrible managerment
Flexible schedules if flex
Lay offs
Underpaid
Most enjoyable is people work with
Unstable work load
Always short staff
No warning or write ups straight fired
Pros
Learning experience
Cons
Job security
well paying career
Care Coordinator 1 (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 16, 2018
One Call has many different teams with the over all goal of great customer service. The team I was on was always on high stress, but we were an amazing team that I would love to find in another career closer to home.
The company is a mess
Development Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 14, 2018
While working in the Parsippany office, the environment was very off-putting. Everyday people would be fearful of losing their jobs due to the poor health of the company overall.
Good place to work, I wish more training opportunities were available to guide and coach towards advancement.
Customer Solutions Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 8, 2018
Began working for the company when it was Align Networks, it is now One Call Care Management. A lot of changes, some good, some not so good, great employees.
High Paced, Goal oriented leader in work compensation industry
Care Coordinator Senior Representative (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 7, 2018
Many areas to chose from in different fields of the worker compensation field.

Great area for job improvement and a lot to learn and cross train.

Great location for lunch with co-workers, right on the river

Busy workloads and lot of changes constantly.
Pros
different areas to learn and grow, location, diversity, benefits, pto
Cons
micromanaged by workforce management
not a fan
Customer Care Coordinatior (Former Employee) –  Parsippany, NJAugust 6, 2018
They don't pay enough for the amount of work they expect out of you. if you're a Spanish speaker i advised you keep that to yourself cause the extra 75 cents they give you isn't worth it.
Pros
steady hours
Cons
low pay, stressful
Focused mostly on needs of Management rather than employees
Provider Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 17, 2018
Workplace is VERY micro managed to the point of requiring employees to clock out for bathroom breaks; very structured place; most employees simply work there until they can find other employment
I enjor workin here from the employees to management everyone is helpful and caring
Senior Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  West Hills, CAJuly 10, 2018
If you enjoy helping other as well as multitasking and coordinating this is the place for you. The job is faced paced and ongoing great place to start a career!
One Call Care
Care Coordinator Senior (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 9, 2018
If you work in operations, you work under work force management. Clocking in and out for lunches and breaks. A lot of micro management, not a pleasant work environment.
Love it. Professional job, great atmosphere.
Care Coordinator I (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJuly 9, 2018
The benefits are amazing, plenty of opportunity to advance and you get plenty of paid vacation time (15 PTO, plus all holidays off and paid, flex time etc)

You arent micro managed they give you 6 weeks of training plus another 2 to 3 months once your active in your position they are very patient during the learning process for new employees.
Pros
Great corporate culture and paid time off and benefits
Cons
Need more people tons of job security need help managing the growth
Work from home
CARE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  West Hills, CAJuly 6, 2018
It is a good place to work but what I disliked was their policy unpaid work days. There are time when I needed to take days off of work due to my child being ill and I could not because I did not have paid time off. They didn't allow no paid time off with this company. If you took the day off anyways without having paid time off to cover the hours you were not working, you would get written up.
Pros
Work from home, casual wear, fast paced work
Cons
Breaks, PTO policy
It is Awful
Patient Care Coordinator I (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 3, 2018
Don't work here unless you have no other choice and then still don't work here. People are trained different ways so nobody does everything the same. All they care about is metrics not people. Some managers are amazing, some you don't see or hear from for weeks at a time.
Poorly managed, but will hire anyone if you need a paycheck.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 29, 2018
This place is a joke. They do their hiring from another state and if you have any questions, forget about getting answers as the HR person doesn’t return calls. Poor training. They are too cheap to properly train employees, so they kind of throw you to the wolves your first few weeks on the phones. The supervisors are very busy and hardly have time to help/take escalated calls. There is a lot of backstabbing, and gossip is rampant amongst the employees. If you’re a serious adult, look elsewhere.
Benefits
Cons
Management and Human Resources, gossip, hectic and frenzied working environment
A company with no clear mission/vision
Operations (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 26, 2018
This company was a great place to work for. Unfortunately, poor choices in top executives have driven away most of the employees that made it a great place to work. We have lost sight of our vision and mission, which makes in nearly impossible to stand behind what we do everyday if we don't know what goal we are working toward. We rarely hear from Senior leadership unless something was done wrong. You are rarely recognized for doing something right or for the hard work that is being done with a very lean staff force. The new "Engage" program that was implemented to increase a high performing culture is laughable...Supervisors and Managers are micromanaged to make sure that they are using the tool, liking and posting comments, and giving away point appropriately. This is the only way Managers are allowed to recognize their associates. Trying to keep a positive attitude is becoming harder and harder to do each day. I can't even being to understand why decisions are being made like they are. I feel really bad for our customers as they are not getting the best of what our company could offer and they certainly aren't getting quality customer service that they once were.
Pros
having a gym on site is nice...
Cons
outsourcing, extremely lean staff which creates stress/tension on teams, no clear vision, CEO not doing a good job of leading this company
Good place
Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Springfield, MOJune 25, 2018
I like here in Springfield. ..... I don't know about the other offices but Springfield is a good place with good support. I hope we continue to grow here in Springfield.
Pros
Great team
Cons
No sick pay
Over Worked and Under Paid
Accounts Receivable Associate II (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 8, 2018
patient care coordinators are over worked and underpaid all the management does is tell you what you're not doing enough of, seldom do employees receive a pat on the back or raises for their worth. most of the other positions at this job pay more elsewhere
Productive sometimes stressful environment
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 2, 2018
You schedule services and products for Work Comp patients after injury. It used to be a great place to work for as it was very friendly. Very lax atmosphere and sometimes stressful depending on what department you are in. You will not be able to move up unless you are friends with management. They pick and choose who they want to give promotions to. You don't know who you can go to if you have a problem because they will tell that person and then you have a target on your back.
The worst company in the medical transport industry
Transporter (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 26, 2018
This company dosent deserve 1 star. A negative -10 would be more appropriate. The employees answer the phones and read off scripts like robots. They will tell you “ thanks for calling One Call” to end the call even if you've been working for them for many years. They do this in an attemtp to separate themselves from you as a independent contractor, in order to avoid being labeled as an employer. They dont want to be associated as an employer in order to save on automotive related expenses, auto insurance liability, employment taxes, workers compensation, health insurance and a host of many things which are required by the EDD of large companies.

Management does not deserve to be in management. They do not know how to manage their driver operations. If you are a driver you will be under valued and treated like an outsider. They send you (at your expense) on dry-runs constantly, to incorrect addresses and chronically give out the wrong phone numbers for clients who you are to pickup for transport. Cancellations are often and again will be at your expense and time.

If you are interested in becoming a driver for this company you will be very disappointed. Dont waste your time. You will not be appreciated or compensated appropriately for your time, gas, auto expense and the wear and tear of your vehicle. A horrible company. This is by far the worst company in the medical transportation industry.
Pros
Cons
Horrible management, was once a good company but rapidly going downhill
Good Company
Contract Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 19, 2018
Revolving, fast pace company along with a great environment. Not able to comment any further due to the short length of time I was with the company. /good Company to be involve with.
Pros
Good Company
Cons
Parking
Was once a great place to work, but company merge changed that
Data Management - Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 18, 2018
This use to be a great place to work, but when the company was bought out, many changes were made for the worse. I prefer not to speak too negatively about my former employer because although I do not agree with the many changes made, I'm still thankful for all that I learned working there.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Call Care Management. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

2.9Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight