One Health Direct Employee Reviews

Great for someone sick of doing energy..
Night shift sales (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FlFebruary 15, 2019
So a quick caveat, you're not going to make Energy money, but you're also not going to have energy room stress either. This job is extremely laid back. They just want you working and doing your job. Management will drop everything to help you and actually make sure you understand it. They encourage you to ask questions. If you were fired, it was only because you didn't utilize all of the available resources when you needed it.
The high turn over rate is call centers in general. Honestly being able to leave each night without the hangover of a job looming over me is amazing.
Pros
Atmosphere, managers
Cons
Pay bump after training seems to take longer than it should.
Negative energy at this place
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLFebruary 7, 2019
This job shows favoritism the managers are very unprofessional and rude too much negativity in this place they pretend to be positive.The leads suck then you’re calling people 10 times or more throughout the week and they be the same people no leads at all they need to just stick with hourly pay and get rid of commission what’s the point🤪
Pros
Pay
Scam.
Sales (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJanuary 31, 2019
Took forever to get boosted from $12.50 after starting at $10. 95% of the training class quits, Spiffs were horrible and the same 3 people got them every night. Seen lots of people fired including management. Cut throat environment.
Pros
They don't care if you are late, just show up.
Cons
Short breaks, bad parking, low pay, cold calling, poor management.
Fast paced good management
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLJanuary 31, 2019
Not for the week or timid. Training was good. Trainers had the proper mentality of teaching basics and then get you in the field. Hardest part of the job is the insurance. Second hardest is the selling. If you are not thick skinned and quick to come up with rebuttals this job isn't for you.Good wage potential Management was excellent.
Pros
Free coffee, good spiffs
Cons
Short breaks
Been to many and this is the best
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FlJanuary 10, 2019
Worked in centers for a long time. A lot of shady people out there. One Health Direct is a place I can be proud of and my job is fulfilling. Great people to spend time with and great support
Pros
Health Insurance, great environment
Cons
401k and life insurance
Great for those who need Stable Income
Customer Service Associate (Current Employee) –  461 plaza dr suite aJanuary 8, 2019
This is my first time working in a call center setting and over-all I think its a great environment. HR & management are very helpful and quick to answer any questions\concerns you have. Hours are steady to the shift chosen at hire also there are bonus perks to full timers. It is a sells position so many don't understand that in the beginning and will struggle to keep pace but they are wonderful with starting you in the next training class or switching you into another department. Get through your 90days and all the perks will come in. Definitely a great place to work if you have experience.
Pros
benefits, understanding management, fun
Cons
if you lack experience this isn't for you
High turnover and bad training
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLDecember 11, 2018
Would not recommend. The training is absolutely horrible. Most of my class quit within the first week due to the nature of the job and the bad training. Turnover is very high here.
Pros
Hours, free coffee
Cons
Short breaks, bad training, unethical company
Fun place
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLDecember 10, 2018
It’s a fun and fast paced place. It’s all about sales but at the same time it is a family. Management was the best. They took care of us and even the person that runs the place does a great job with helping the agents. You get about 2 months to make your sales quota with the help of coaching.
Pros
30 minute leeway, works with you.
Fast paced and fun
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLDecember 5, 2018
Very different than most call center positions, very clean and most importantly is really does feel like a family. I would/have recommended One Health Direct to family and friends. If your looking for a fast-paced, fun environment than this is the place for you!
Pros
Pto, Benefits, Competitive pay and Free lunch twice a month!!
Cons
Its so much fun I don't want to go home!
December 6, 2018

So happy to hear that you enjoy working with us! We hope to bring you more surprises in 2019!

Awesome work environment with great folks to work with!
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLDecember 5, 2018
I know that everyone has an opinion & a different experience with a new job, but mine was great. The folks at One Health Direct have been great not only to learn from, but to grow with as the company moves towards bigger and better things. I consider my colleagues as my extended family.
Pros
Great benefits, no surprise OT, awesome colleagues
December 6, 2018

We are thrilled that you are happy with us.. Hoping to bring you all more surprises in 2019!

Do not trust this place
Patient Advocate (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLDecember 3, 2018
This place is the worst!!!! They lie about starting pay, it's $10. Then it might go up. They have changed the name of the company more than once.
Pros
Cons
Everything about this place
December 4, 2018

I'm so sorry that you feel this way. Our training is two weeks during which time you earn $10.00 an hour. After you are finished with training, you do get advanced to $12.50. Occasionally someone will require an extra week of training before they advance to $12.50. This position is not for everyone and is sales-oriented, which we communicate in the initial interview. Many of our employees do quite well with us and are quite happy. I am sorry that this was not your experience. Good luck to you in your future endeavors.

Watch your back
Treat you like a child (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLNovember 24, 2018
Training was pretty good. Once on the floor the fewer questions you ask the better. Let them think you know what your doing. Noticed favoritism from the floor walkers (police). Upper management is deceitful. Check your paycheck because they say you will be bumped up to $12.50 after 2 weeks but don't inform you that you wernt bumped up or why. Most of the contacts had no interest or were disqualified. Unethical practices.
Pros
30 minutes leeway time a week, able to take time off
Cons
If you dont kiss up or make enough sales you will be fired

Disorganized chaos
Patient advocate (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLNovember 10, 2018
New evening shift that Management did not prepare for. Training is a joke since the Supervisor does not plan or organize. Everything is thrown at you in no particular order and you switch seats every other day.
Pros
Hours work if you have small children.
Cons
Disorganized, smoky environment. Advertises as $12.50 - $19.00, but they only pay you $10.00 to start.
December 4, 2018

I'm so sorry that you feel this way. Based on the date of your review, you must have started in the first week of our night shift. I apologize for the chaos during that week. It was our first night shift and as with all new endeavors, there were a few wrinkles. I am sorry you were negatively impacted by the newness of the shift. I was surprised to hear that you found the environment smoky, we don't permit smoking in our offices. Our training is two weeks during which time you earn $10.00 an hour. After you are finished with training, you do get advanced to $12.50. Occasionally someone will require an extra week of training before they advance to $12.50 and for some people this job is just not a fit.

May be a fun place to work
Patient Support Advocate (Former Employee) –  Dunedin, FLNovember 5, 2018
The training was very poor. The trainer said that was her second training class since being promoted. She didn't provide enough information about the company. She only taught the class how to answer certain questions only to make a sell.
December 4, 2018

I am very sorry to hear your experience was not good. Based on the date of your review, you must have started in the first week of our night shift. I apologize for the chaos during that week. It was our first night shift and as with all new endeavors, there were a few wrinkles. I am sorry you were negatively impacted by the newness of the shift. The trainer was indeed new and did the best she could under the circumstances.

Rewarding and fun place to work! Management really cares about the employees!
Patient Advocate II (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FLOctober 23, 2018
Love the culture and management of One Health Direct! The place is relaxed, the managers are cool and the benefits are great. I find I get out of this job everything I put into it!
Pros
Relaxed atmosphere, great commissions and benefits, awesome managers
Cons
Can't think of any!
Amazing team to be a part of
Patient Advocate (Current Employee) –  Dunedin, FlOctober 23, 2018
I have been with this company for two years and it is a great place to work. They are very caring of their employees personal and professional life. Recently they have been having breakfast and lunch parties for the entire company and giving away great raffles. The only thing this company was missing before was health insurance and now they offer it at a really great rate. Im hoping to stay with this company and grow with them for a very long time.
Pros
Insurance, lunches, friendly and supportive atmosphere
Cons
Better snacks in the machine
December 4, 2018

So grateful to hear that you enjoy working with us! We hope to bring you more surprises in 2019!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Health Direct. Our community is ready to answer.

One Health Direct Reviews by Location