One Source Communications Employee Reviews

Good at first
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCOctober 1, 2018
No advancement. Ran by managers who know nothing about business. Pay is garbage and raises never happen. Health insurance is the only plus. To stressful
for the pay. And if they let yo go, don’t expect unemployment benefits.
Close and growing better
Billing Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCDecember 17, 2017
I've been here 4 years. This is a good place to work. They are growing better each day. The benefits are amazing, but the pay is not what I would like, nor is the job what I want to be doing long term.
Pros
Amazing Benefits, flexible to a degree with you.
Cons
Lower pay because the higher benefits.
Family culture abounds
Wireline Department (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCFebruary 10, 2016
If you want a job that matters and view compensation as more than just a paycheck number then this is the place for you. There are lasting relationships that can be built in a truly Christ-centered environment. There are advancement and enrichment opportunities for those that are willing to seek them. The work can be tough at times but the teamwork is always present and there are some awesome managers in place that genuinely care for the person first before the work. It will be unlike any other place you ever work, but in a very good way.
Pros
Caring leadership, family environment, in-house gym and kitchens
Cons
pay compensation is a little low (but buyed by non-compensation extras)
Great Benefits not so great pay
Associate (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCMarch 2, 2015
One Source is a great job to be a part of when you are fresh in college or older looking for something consistent. For the middle ground that still have dreams of more money , providing for a future family and advancement you will begin to grown out of the organization. They have great beliefs, gym, kitchen and a nice family oriented atmosphere. However management can be fickle, processes constantly change and there is a false sense of communication between the two levels. I would really consider your motives and needs before applying here because no matter how they may depict the company it is still a small business which brings limitations.
Pros
Gym, Benefits, Atmosphere
Cons
Compensation, Advancement, Communication between levels
a very productive and fun place to work
Billing Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Greenville , NCMarch 30, 2014
My typical day at work is I help open the mail that has to be scanned and separate the bills by due date and put patch sheets in between the bills in batches of ten bills so they can be scanned. I also help my coworkers in my department by taking the bills for there many clients they have and going on the computer and marking them off in there cheat sheets they have for every client on the computer and I mark them off in the Genesis Database on the computer. I have learned how to use certain databases on the computer and I have learned that when you work hard you get things done on time and that you are rewarded afterwards for getting it done. The only thing hard about my job is learning new things. The most enjoyable part of my job is I get to work with great people everyday and I make new friends.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Great mission and people and stable work enviroment
Repair Associate Level 2 (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 22, 2014
This company strives to do the best in all they do with deeply rooted beliefs. They try to do what they can to help support and better the employee to make them a stronger employee. The people are great to work with and the atmosphere is enjoyable.
Pros
Gym, good people, good beliefs
Cons
Pay is lower
Great Work Enviroment
Wireline Repair Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 3, 2015
One Source is a great place to start a career. You have the chances to learn and grow on a daily basis. I would love to stay at One Source but the compensation is not enough to start and support a family.
Positive and uplifting environment.
Service Excellence Representative (Former Employee) –  GreenvilleJanuary 6, 2014
One Source was a great place to work and offers a chance to gain experience in telecommunications.
Pros
Positive, uplifting, great staff
Cons
Pay, opportunity to advance, training
Good Entry Level Job
Wireless Sales Technician (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCSeptember 6, 2015
good environment, pay was on the low side. Great place to get your foot in the door. Not a lot of room for growth. Good for kids fresh out of college.
Entry-Level Position at Small-Town Company
Wireless Billing Associate (Current Employee) –  Greenville, NCNovember 20, 2014
One Source Communications offered a full-time, moderately flexible, entry-level position with competitive benefits. The work required was low in complexity and difficulty with low to moderate autonomy. Due to the entry-level nature of the position, there existed little opportunity for advancement as promotions were largely based upon seniority. Within a three-year period, I advanced from a data-entry, to introductory sales and support, to project/billing reconciliation with little change in compensation. The most beneficial aspect of the position was the flexible working hours allowing me to complete my full-time educational endeavors. Nearing completion of my degree, One Source no longer offers any viable benefits. Although the entry-level nature of the position is understood, One Source appears to place more importance on a family-oriented and faith-based organizational structure than a more economy and efficiency-focused environment. Although this focus is appreciated, it is not highly desired by me as I prefer a more product, quality, and efficiency-centered organization. Compensation should be less directed to the quality of life for the employees and more towards financial and organizational incentives.
Pros
Family/Casual atmosphere; flexible hours; competitve PTO & benefits
Cons
Low compensation, complexity, connection between effort & reward; low advancement opportunities

Want to know more about One Source Communications?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Source Communications. Our community is ready to answer.

One Source Communications Reviews by Location