One Stop Tax

One Stop Tax Employee Reviews

Productive work and great clients
Every monday was our meeting for managers
Then at 11 am meet for employees

On new things coming to the company

Each employee share ideas thur out january to april
Pros
Free lunches, More hours
Cons
Not a fulltime position for the whole year around
Hard worker but a team player who strives for sucess
Looking for a long term position with a stable company. Management is my desire and also to build a great sales team and make MONEY.

I want to utlize all my talents to make a good working environment that drives to be the best out there.
Pros
Sales Development, CRM development along with training capabilities
Cons
Work to hard
Look Elsewhere
Poorly managed franchise company. The actual employees there work hard to try to make things work, but the managing executive demands and expects you to work to the bone for minimum pay. Does not offer health insurance, PTO, just a simple check and a life full of stress. Look elsewhere, this place is going nowhere and may even fold within the year.
Fun Loving
The Day at One Stop was very busy, especially during tax season. Answering of phones, taking messages, scheduling appointments, making sure customer has all documents, filing, maintaining calendar, staff schedules, payroll, etc.

I learned to understand and deal with people from all walks of life. I learned about the tax business industry, the terminology and the different tax forms.

Management was great, very understanding and fair. Acknowledge when you succeed at your position and offered raises as well as promotions.

The workplace culture was very warm and welcoming, family like, but also very professional.

Hardest part of the job would have been dealing with irate customers, making sure to understand what their issue/s are and resolving them and brining them to a calm state

The most enjoyable part of the job is being able to communicate with all people, pleasant environment, recognition of a job well done, and a family and team vibe.
Pros
Loving people, Great enviroment
Cons
No Healthcare
Great Company
fun and rewarding is a typical day at onestop tax service, I learned that people truly do not understand the running of the IRS; the hardest part of the job is when the IRS doesn't process someone taxes and their friend taxes come in before theirs and they think you have taken their money.
Pros
relaxed atmosphere
Cons
no benifits
Care to share?
Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.
Fun Workplace
I enjoyed working for this company. The management team is redily available to the staff and embodies the meaning of team wok. I love the staff.
Pros
Great work atmosphere
Cons
Far from home no flexiblity
loved working for this company
very upbeat, I have nothing to complain about. I was an office manager of my own office. my employees were amazing. the hardest thing was firing people
Ask a question about working or interviewing at One Stop Tax. Our community is ready to answer.
4.3